You want more, then comment!!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Time for a rant!!! :mad:

Lately I have been posting heaps of photos from various subs, nice, original stuff which is getting hundreds and hundreds of views but almost no comments at all.

WFT????

Do you guys actually want to see more new stuff or not? These gals love to hear what you think, mostly they get off on reading your dirty comments about them but if you don't comment then what's the point of them posting more?

Seriously, you lurk around, don't contribute anything yourselves which is fine but to not even take 15 seconds to write a quick comment? Now thats just fucking lazy and you don't deserve new pics!

Yesterday in a chat with one of my favourite gals she said "I've come to the conclusion that kt is not into me.." What the???? She is sexy as fuck and willing to do all sorts of kinky stuff on camera yet almost no one comments on her pics.

Well I'm telling you now, if you don't all come out of your shells and start participating the good pics you get to jerk off to each day will be gone soon, along with all the genuine female subs!

Rant over.

FLControlMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 13, 2017
About your rant

I personally enjoy the pics that you publish. But in my case I enjoy more when I am in a direct control of the situation.

That being said. I enjoy a lot watching all those beautiful real ladies.

Please keep posting so we all keep enjoying.

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Thank You

*taking off submissive hat*

This is the exact reason why I stopped being so active in this community. I felt as though no one enjoyed my pics or participation and got little to no humiliation or degradation from it so I left. I ditto everything shared in the original post and I know I'm not the only true submissive that's held back or not been as involed due to the lack of support shown on pictures. I added humiliate and degrade me please to my signature for fucksake and still have to beg for comments on here only to get one, maybe. Absurd.

*submissive hat back on*

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I personally enjoy the pics that you publish. But in my case I enjoy more when I am in a direct control of the situation.

That being said. I enjoy a lot watching all those beautiful real ladies.

Please keep posting so we all keep enjoying.

Thank you for your support.
I think your comment about being in "direct control" is part of the problem here. For many that if they don't get the girl to themselves then they just lurk around (not suggesting you personally) and don't contribute.
Well here's a thought, maybe if you do comment the other sub girls will see your comments and perhaps decide they like what you say and be more inclined to talk to you? If you are totally silent apart from pm's how can anyone get to know what you are into?
I can tell you from chatting to literally hundreds of subs over the years that what they all hate are random pm's out of the blue from some guy they know nothing about. Just tacking a "Dominant" tag next to your name is not a qualification, you need to earn that respect.
When a sub is curious or intrigued by you they are very likely to respond or even contact you directly themselves. This happens to me all the time.

As far as subs are concerned being silent does not make you mysterious or intriguing, it makes you like all the rest of the silent pack, someone to be avoided.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
*taking off submissive hat*

This is the exact reason why I stopped being so active in this community. I felt as though no one enjoyed my pics or participation and got little to no humiliation or degradation from it so I left. I ditto everything shared in the original post and I know I'm not the only true submissive that's held back or not been as involed due to the lack of support shown on pictures. I added humiliate and degrade me please to my signature for fucksake and still have to beg for comments on here only to get one, maybe. Absurd.

*submissive hat back on*

So glad you took that hat off for your rant! It is great to get the truth of the matter from the horses mouth (or should that be whore'ses mouth?).

But seriously, there are a heap of gals out there who for various reasons don't want to commit to having a master but love to play games solo and post pics of their games. Never forget submissive feed and thrive on feedback, some love to it be praise while others like our long time member wet_slut here want to be humiliated and insulted. If they get nothing they have no idea if what they are doing is good, bad or otherwise.

The worst thing you can do to a submissive is ignore them. Regardless if they are sophisticated ladies, baby girls or slutty whores, they are all whores for ATTENTION.

Deny them the attention they crave and they will move on.

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
I agree, with all you've said Dr, I myself pop on KT now and again, but when theres little thread activity. It puts me off from staying.

Theres been so many threads started here, the OP requesting tasks, people post tasks, as I have on some occasions, and then no further contact from said OP...

Many cases that OP never even comes back online..
This just further deters me from posting and being active.

Since why post when you A get no report/response, B so many fakes...
(Whether thats guys pretending toto be girlsa. Money wanters etc)

And tbh I rarely check the album tabs, as 90% of the stuff posted is passed as live from 'females', when a google search finds it on 100 other sites and years old.
Or Exposed pictures.. many of the time is from a guy 'dom' that got ditched for some reason and decided to exposed said sub for what ever reason out of spite...
-which then adds to the female subs that are legitimate being put off this site by the 'doms'

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
I personally have a task thread here, which I update daily with the tasks completed each day. I do occasionally get feedback on the pictures I share, not always though, but to be perfectly honest the one thing that i have appreciated the most is the one positive comment I have received on my thread here. It made me happy to know that one person appreciated what I am doing enough to leave a comment like that.

That being said, nothing annoys me more than some so called Dom messaging me and trying to claim me as a sub out of the blue. That is rude, annoying and shows you know nothing about a dom/sub relationship

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I agree, with all you've said Dr, I myself pop on KT now and again, but when theres little thread activity. It puts me off from staying.

Theres been so many threads started here, the OP requesting tasks, people post tasks, as I have on some occasions, and then no further contact from said OP...

Many cases that OP never even comes back online..
This just further deters me from posting and being active.

Since why post when you A get no report/response, B so many fakes...
(Whether thats guys pretending toto be girlsa. Money wanters etc)

And tbh I rarely check the album tabs, as 90% of the stuff posted is passed as live from 'females', when a google search finds it on 100 other sites and years old.
Or Exposed pictures.. many of the time is from a guy 'dom' that got ditched for some reason and decided to exposed said sub for what ever reason out of spite...
-which then adds to the female subs that are legitimate being put off this site by the 'doms'

Thanks Centurion01, this is also a big problem I know, the time wasters and fakes that post stuff and don't follow up or use stolen web found photos to pass off as their own.
What I'm mostly talking about are the genuine cases of obviously real subs who want to show themselves off here.
At this point I want to point out this behavior isn't confined to kinktalk. In recent weeks I have posted stuff on many sites, in one case an album got over 6000 views in less than 24 hours but only 1 comment???

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I personally have a task thread here, which I update daily with the tasks completed each day. I do occasionally get feedback on the pictures I share, not always though, but to be perfectly honest the one thing that i have appreciated the most is the one positive comment I have received on my thread here. It made me happy to know that one person appreciated what I am doing enough to leave a comment like that.

That being said, nothing annoys me more than some so called Dom messaging me and trying to claim me as a sub out of the blue. That is rude, annoying and shows you know nothing about a dom/sub relationship

Thanks for your contribution it reinforces what I said previously about submissives needing attention, also that those random pm's to "claim" a sub are a total waste of time and insulting.

It's a real shame that many have to cling to one or two nice responses to keep them going, if you put in the effort you should be rewarded for it.

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Perhaps a addition of a point system for comments to existing threads /albums etc..

And these points then used to allow someone to create a thread..

Maybe this will encourage more people to post in task threads, albums etc, as well as cut down on the time wasters, making a account posting 3 new threads then never returning, as theyd have to earn points to create a thread

Edit- maybe a change to the album system too..
Since a comment can only be left on a particular pictures page.. people wont post to all.. maybe have a album comment section... so it would be a comment for the overall album, 1 place then easier to post, and easier to see a comment too..

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Perhaps a addition of a point system for comments to existing threads /albums etc..

And these points then used to allow someone to create a thread..

Maybe this will encourage more people to post in task threads, albums etc, as well as cut down on the time wasters, making a account posting 3 new threads then never returning, as theyd have to earn points to create a thread

Edit- maybe a change to the album system too..
Since a comment can only be left on a particular pictures page.. people wont post to all.. maybe have a album comment section... so it would be a comment for the overall album, 1 place then easier to post, and easier to see a comment too..

These are good points, I'll see what can be done.

Just as an FYI as at today the total number or registered Kinktalk members is 43766. Of those the number that have posted 5+ times is only 4157, less than 10%. The number who have posted 10+ times is only 2151, less than 5%.

Even worse if we look at only those member who have been active this year and posted 10 or more times it is only 488. Just 1% of the total membership actively contributing.

Pretty sad isn't it?

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Indeed.

Ive probably posted more in this thread than on the site in the last few weeks lol

Guess I should post a bit more often

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Indeed.

Ive probably posted more in this thread than on the site in the last few weeks lol

Guess I should post a bit more often

No need for you to feel bad my friend, at 162 posts you are in rarefied territory. There are only 37 members who have posted that many times or more! And no thats not a typo, 37, less than .01% that really is sad...

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
I don't think many people understand the work that goes into some threads that people have here either. I take my thread seriously, responding to requests as soon as I can, keeping a daily log and running total of the tasks I've competed and updating them daily. That's a lot for me but I know it doesn't compare at all to the effort of some others. Taking pictures, uploading them, adding comments and commentary all for the enjoyment of others who s don't even take the time to thank them for all of their efforts. I personally set aside time each day to post my updates here and on my other parallel thread elsewhere as well as my daily panties log, with not much feedback. It makes me feel bad for those that do so much more and get no comments or anything either. Quite honestly the real females especially, dedicated real girls willing to take special pictures and share them openly with everyone here really are rare and should be appreciated.

One more point I'd like to make, some of these other people posting and sharing their pictures and more here may be like me and be very shy and withdrawn in real life. This could be their only outlet to share and expose themselves in this way and as such may be their only way to get any feedback and response on their exposure, submission, etc. A simple comment or reply could be very beneficial to the person and as has been said here may help open up communication and connections for everyone. I know personally that I am willing to leave my comfort zone more for someone i have a connection with and who communicates with me occasionally rather than just someone who messages me once.

Last edited:

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Could maybe be an idea to add a data field to peoples stats page, number of posts/ rank in posting..

Its a shame there been a few hundred logged in and no one else has shared their thoughts towards this issue of lack of feedback..

Also is it possible to have the new post section extended?

For instance on GD it goes to 200 recent posts, where as here its only 60, would make it easier to check new threads out without having to look in each category.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Could maybe be an idea to add a data field to peoples stats page, number of posts/ rank in posting..

Its a shame there been a few hundred logged in and no one else has shared their thoughts towards this issue of lack of feedback..

Also is it possible to have the new post section extended?

For instance on GD it goes to 200 recent posts, where as here its only 60, would make it easier to check new threads out without having to look in each category.

Again I will discuss this with the others to see what we can do, I'm sure it will be a simple option somewhere in the admin setup, lol...

FLControlMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 13, 2017
In my case I usually check from my phone. Typing here is not an easy task. I don't say this much but I apreciate the effort that everyone put on this treads and doing the tasks that are given. I wish I had more time to be here more often but sadly it is not the case. If there was an app that would make things a little bit easier and having alerts I think it would help. I think it is why most people here (me including) use kik since it is easier to check if you get any new messages just by checking the phone. But I understand that developing an app is not an easy task. And having one that it would be really usefull and that the users will love it is even harder. At least I found that checking the new unread post it was easier when I check from my phone.

Again, thanks everyone for your efforts.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
In my case I usually check from my phone. Typing here is not an easy task. I don't say this much but I apreciate the effort that everyone put on this treads and doing the tasks that are given. I wish I had more time to be here more often but sadly it is not the case. If there was an app that would make things a little bit easier and having alerts I think it would help. I think it is why most people here (me including) use kik since it is easier to check if you get any new messages just by checking the phone. But I understand that developing an app is not an easy task. And having one that it would be really usefull and that the users will love it is even harder. At least I found that checking the new unread post it was easier when I check from my phone.

Again, thanks everyone for your efforts.

This is a valid point and I can certainly see a correlation between the increased use of mobile devices and the fall off of comments and participation in general over the past few years.
However the minimum number of characters for a valid response or comment here is 14 characters, thats basically a quick tweet...

Just to reinforce the effect this lack of feedback has is this comment from Elaine the old MILF I have been featuring;

"think i've set a new record for most views/least comments on those sites. bootom line is that people do not appreciate the material cuz the subject matter is not appealing. i get it clearly now"

She is mainly refering to this album https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/slutty-old-milf-elaine-10028414
where she has had 7600 views and only one comment, WTF????

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals