Cheap Toys

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Hi all :)

I'm looking into buying some new toys ranging from vibrators to very beginner anal beads to nipple clamps and a pussy pump as well as a wand massager. Clearly I have an extremely wide range of wants ;)

My question to you all is what sites or stores have you used to purchase toys and accessories? Or, does anyone know a good way to do homemade versions of the items listed above or alternatives at say Wal-Mart?! That would be even better, and cheaper ;)

Thanks in advance all!!

-wet

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
You can get a pair of clover clamps for around $8.95 USD at amazon.com

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
Clover clamps are readily available in sewing/seemstrenn shops. They are a harsher version than used as a nipple clamp as there is no silicone coating on the mouth just some sharp teeth but they do the trick.

Dildo's, the easiest alternative is an ice dildo for this you will need a condom a cardboard tube or glass length and girth is up to you. unroll the condom then pace inside tube/glass and fill with water and tie the end 4-5 hrs later one cold dildo ready for use.

you can make clit/nipple pumps quite easily by buying a syringe and cutting the end the needle attaches to off, the size you need will depend on size of clit/nipples. make sure you remove any sharp edges cover nipples/clit with vaseline and pull on the plunger. this will stak in place until you push them back in.

spanking toys are easy, simply use what is lying around the house a burger flipper is a good one.

if you have any specific thing in mind that you want let me know and i will post otherwise i will be going on and on all day

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
For clamps buy normal clothes pins or clamps for holding paper together.

For spanking devices:
spatula
ruler
hairbrush

Whips:
leather shoelaces
electrical cable

Dildos:
hairbrush
handles
carrots

I suggest you go to a local mall and go through the shops and look after things that can be used as a dildo/spanking device/clamp and you will actually find many affordable items.

Featured Threads

New Personals