Choose my outfit and give me tasks!

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
Hi again all.

Halloween will soon be on us again and i would like to take the clothing control idea i did last year a little further!

I am going to need a few different costumes different things throughout the week

1 - Outfit for work (i am covering a few shifts in a club) Can't be too extreme.

2 - Outfit for Clubbing

3 - Outfit for a masquerade ball (i will have to wear some form of mask) this can be extreme as no one will know its me and the rules in the establishment are relaxed lol.

4 - girls night out (with friends)

I will make a poll of all outfits listed (on get kink talk) and you will all get to choose which ones i wear.

I also want tasks to complete throughout the week or at any of the specific outings.

I will try to post pics of me in the outfits and if possible of me completing some tasks.

Loads a luv Jo xxx

firelord812

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 24, 2012
Just curious, can we see your body so that I can figure a better dress for ya

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
check my album out there are plenty of pics of me there

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
1 - Outfit for work (i am covering a few shifts in a club) Can't be too extreme.
Should get a maid uniform for this

2 - Outfit for Clubbing
school girl

3 - Outfit for a masquerade ball (i will have to wear some form of mask) this can be extreme as no one will know its me and the rules in the establishment are relaxed lol.
make a dress or just use enough to cover yourself with caution tape

As for dares, with school girl you could write spank me on your ass and raise up your skirt every now and then and see if anyone notices and if they mention it let them spank you

Featured Threads

New Personals