18 years old sub looking for dom

SubAline

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 17, 2015
Hello guys.

I am pretty new to this site, only followed it a bit for a few days.
My name is Aline and I am 18 years old, turning 19 by the end of the week.
I am living in Cologne right now and I am a full-time student.
The reason why I am finally here is the following one.
I liked to be the shy type in the last few years, but my last boyfriend was a bit of a rough and dominant type in bed. He was okay with me being the shy type outside the bedroom, but he wanted me to be something else at home and especially in the bedroom. He broke up few months ago and I still feel the desire inside myself, to not let that bad side disappear again.
I need someone who can help me and lead me.
There are so many things I imagine about, but I am too shy to try them without getting pushed a bit. ;)

I bought several sex toys during my last relationship and we tried out some crazy and sometimes also embarrassing things. I don't know, but I kind of loved that feeling to be humiliated and to be threaten like a whore.
It was not just rough sex, I was kind of his property and just piece of meat for him. That's what I liked and that's what I need to feel again.

My likes are:
-anal
-ass to mouth
-gaping
-being tied up
-public
-deepthroat

My family doesn't life here, that's what it makes it easier to be a bit more public, because almost nobody recognizes me or knows me. :cool:

I don't know my limits yet, but maybe we can try out together.
I just need one strict master, to help me developing new hings, pushing things further and rule my life as much as possible.
You know, things like how to dress, how to shave, whom to meet. Daily tasks and rules I guess.
I am not afraid to spend a bit money if it helps to train me better.
If you need any further information just let me know.

Aline

ech0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2011
Train you to be a slut

Well, then, MV brings up a good point.

Last edited:

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
She is real, sorry that you thought otherwise but she has responded consistently and in a trustworthy manner.

Additionally you claim that she uses internet pictures and yet I can find no evidence of her pictures ever having been used somewhere else!

Perhaps claiming that people are fakes when they put themselves out there is not a good way of keeping people around.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
She is real, sorry that you thought otherwise but she has responded consistently and in a trustworthy manner.

Additionally you claim that she uses internet pictures and yet I can find no evidence of her pictures ever having been used somewhere else!

Perhaps claiming that people are fakes when they put themselves out there is not a good way of keeping people around.

I just hope you still have good conversation with her. Best of luck mate ;)

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Hello guys.

I am pretty new to this site, only followed it a bit for a few days.
My name is Aline and I am 18 years old, turning 19 by the end of the week.
I am living in Cologne right now and I am a full-time student.
The reason why I am finally here is the following one.
I liked to be the shy type in the last few years, but my last boyfriend was a bit of a rough and dominant type in bed. He was okay with me being the shy type outside the bedroom, but he wanted me to be something else at home and especially in the bedroom. He broke up few months ago and I still feel the desire inside myself, to not let that bad side disappear again.
I need someone who can help me and lead me.
There are so many things I imagine about, but I am too shy to try them without getting pushed a bit. ;)

I bought several sex toys during my last relationship and we tried out some crazy and
sometimes also embarrassing things. I don't know, but I kind of loved that feeling to be humiliated and to be threaten like a whore.
It was not just rough sex, I was kind of his property and just piece of meat for him. That's what I liked and that's what I need to feel again.

My likes are:
-anal
-ass to mouth
-gaping
-being tied up
-public
-deepthroat

My family doesn't life here, that's what it makes it easier to be a bit more public, because almost nobody recognizes me or knows me. :cool:

I don't know my limits yet, but maybe we can try out together.
I just need one strict master, to help me developing new hings, pushing things further and rule my life as much as possible.
You know, things like how to dress, how to shave, whom to meet. Daily tasks and rules I guess.
I am not afraid to spend a bit money if it helps to train me better.
If you need any further information just let me know.

Aline

Hi there you still looking for a master?? If you want pm me or kik me at wkjk

Axe87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 24, 2015
Hi erstmal

I dont want to make long stories short, so I am a student from hannover, so if you are interested in finding out limits etc, I might be the right person for you. I am pretty new to this, too and maybe we can have some fun:), just pm me or kik me: Axe87, Bis auf weiteres, schönen TAg noch. :)

Featured Threads