22/F/Bad Girl

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
do you want to be controlled and dominated by someone in Canada or US so they are in the same time zone? Or aren't you bothered?

classysubmissive

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
do you want to be controlled and dominated by someone in Canada or US so they are in the same time zone? Or aren't you bothered?

It doesn't particularly bother me tbh. As long as its understood that I do work and that I do HAVE to sleep because I suffer from ADHD/Anxiety and the medication I'm on has to have time to wear off over night.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Hmm I wonder if you can prove to me that a Canadian girl can accept orders and instructions and not come back at me with their hang ups and reasons why they shouldn't carry out even the simplest instructions. Punishment or otherwise.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Biography
22 - female - married - new to D/s - submissive
Kinks
submissive, being tied down, cuffs & collars, lace & leather, silk, blind folding
Occupation
Office Administrator

Does your spouse or anyone in your office know you are submissive?

Task: Wear your shortest skirt to work with a lacy or leather top. No bra or panties are allowed. "Present" yourself to other office personnel (which you supervise, not anyone who supervises you) discreetly. DON'T flash anyone directly -- instead allow your blouse to be "open" so one will know the absence of your bra. Reach to adjust your shoe so one will notice your absence of panties.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
If I wouldn't get fired for this, and wasn't normally in the office alone, this would work quiet well.. except.. I am.. so its pointless.

No my husband doesn't know, and neither do the people I work with.

I'm not sure how to tell him about all this.

In the office alone? Do you work in a private office with a closed door? How often are you "visited" in a typical work day?

What things do you do at home that are "submissive" to your husband without him knowing you are being a "sub"?

Task: From this point onward: Whenever you're alone with your husband and he asks you to do something, you will reply "Yes Master!"

Adelaide_guy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2011
Are you open to blackmail... Since your husband doesnt know perhaps this can be the motivation to keep you doing as your told?

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
tell us about your toys and wardrobe, especially the items that you could wear under your normal work clothes.

In the mean time, put clothpins on your nipples for five minutes and after that time, slap them off one at a time.

Isay

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2012
Not sure of your limits but...

Step 1: Place icyhot or toothpaste on your clit and pussy lips. (take a pic and post it on kinktalk)

Step 2: Place a long candle in your ass and lite it, lay on your back with your ankles at your face, so that the candle is standing upright and the wax slowly drips onto your asshole.

Step 3: Staying in this position, edge yourself 20 times, but between each edge, spank your pussy hard 25 times with the bristle side of a hair brush and insert one ice cube. (take a picture of your pussy every five times and post them to kinktalk.)

If you enjoy this, put "I love Isay" on your inner thighs and take a picture of yourself after this dare and post it.

DarthCarzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2011
hey sexy bitch message me if your really interested in a master that will treat you like the slut you are

jj2679

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 24, 2012
I'm 22 years old and I was recently introduced to the D/s world.

I've been a bad, bad girl, who needs extensive punishment but a strong, able master.

Hi Classysubmissive!
Unfortunately, you turned off your PM function. I am an experienced Dom who is 33 years old and has been in D/s relationships for about 7 years now. I very much would love to get to know you better. Feel free to send me a PM if you're still interested in getting to know people. Maybe you will also have a look at the personal ad that I posted. ;)

Daddy4Sluts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Hi Classy, I am interested in your ad but con not pm you. Have you considered being a cyber slut? Nothing to extreme, but something both parties can get pleasure from. I am looking for a cyber slut/slave. I a. New to the idea and want to try the whole thing out. Would love for you to be my slut. I am a 19/m/Dom from Las Vegas,NV. Pm if you would like to chat.

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
Not sure if your still looking or not but I am a experienced, creative and strong Master who would be quite interested in having you on as a slave and giving you the punishment you deserve...

Featured Threads

New Personals