Expose me

What should my next temporarily exposed picture be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Naughty

So I have been naughty and my Master has made me post this poll to teach me a lesson. The rules are as follows...

1. The option with the most votes at the end of the 3 days is posted onto temporarily exposed.

2. Photo will be made initially available for the longest possible time option and then allowed unlimited number of extensions of 24 hour periods.

3. I am denied orgasms until the image expires on temporarily exposed.

4. You are allowed to repost the link elsewhere but must say where it has been posted.

I am very sorry for being naughty and will take my punishment which will begin Tuesday after the vote has closed.

Thank you

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Great to see that.
You do not only have a lovely body for a sub bit also a nice face.

And by the way... I extended of course, so 12 more hours without an orgasm

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Thank you, its up for another 3 weeks so far currently

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Very nice Lucy and also very nice to finally put a face to the name (and the boobs!).
I have a proposition for your Master though, since this is getting a bit out of hand at like 3 weeks already and likely to extend much more how about a kind of double or nothing dare?
Say you post a new photo, this time showing face and boobs in the same photo for a minimum 24 hours then you get to cap the "orgasm free" time to just one week?

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
Very nice Lucy and also very nice to finally put a face to the name (and the boobs!).
I have a proposition for your Master though, since this is getting a bit out of hand at like 3 weeks already and likely to extend much more how about a kind of double or nothing dare?
Say you post a new photo, this time showing face and boobs in the same photo for a minimum 24 hours then you get to cap the "orgasm free" time to just one week?

Oh, that's a nice idea - maybe "1 day less" for each 12h-Extension of the boob+face-Pic could also be fun ;)

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Thanks, I shall mention it to him and see what he says

paddy86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2015
Felt obliged to extend it a bit further, hope the lack of orgasm is no fun whatsoever

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Its torture, I am having to sit on my hands to stop myself playing, I really just want to cum

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
wow, it's still about 1 month until it's deleted - if nobody extend it again!

Maybe you should ask your Master to use one of the options to reduce your denial? ;)

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I spoke to him and presented him with the options... Apparently I don't deserve it and have to suffer my full punishment...

Thank you to everyone for extending

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
too bad - that's going to be hard!

But i won't mind to see the suggested pics anyway ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals