angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Well, let me preface this with the fact that I took some sinus pills and I drank a little last night. I was groggy when I went to sleep and I think I was in and out of conciousness.... Thinking, sleeping, dreaming, waking up.....

So, it started one day when we had arranged to meet up at the hotel and your instructions were to lock up in the morning and then to put on the red panties with white polka dots. Then to dress normally over top and to take ALL of our toys and lingerie and check into the normail Hotel. So, I got up in the morning and locked up and put on the panties and headed over to the Hotel, I got a room and checked in and texted you that I was there. You then instructed me to take the spare key to the front desk for you and then to return to the room and take off my regular clothes and to put them nicely folded in the living room and to then put on over top of the panties the skirt and to put ono a bra. Then to insert the cock mouth gag and to securly tie my legs to the bed spread eagle, and to put on blind fold and to then securly handcuff my arms so that there was no way that I could escape. You then texted me that you would be up when you were ready in about 30 minutes. I quickly got to work and got the key for you, got to the room and stripped and dressed and jumped on the bed, bound my legs to the bed legs, gagged myself with the cock in my mouth, and locked one hand to the bed, then blindfolded myself and finally handcuffed my other hand. I lay still for a few minutes....and started to worry as I was really locked and tied and could not move. What seemed like forever was probably more like 15 minutes before I heard the door open.... I waited and listened.... I couldn't hear your foot steps and I was getting more nervous.... Then finally I heard you speak....
"Nice job slave", you then walked up to me and checked my legs and hands to make sure I was really secure. You then said" Slave, we have a problem and we need to rectify it today and you are going to make a BIG decision right now. Do you understand me? Nod your head if you do." Seeing as I had a cock gag in my mouth and I couldn't answer I simply nodded. You said, "good slave, now listen carefully, you have a choice right now, you either agree that from now on you are my slave and when I ask you to do something you will not question me and bother me with 20 questions. From Now on, if I text you and tell you to send me a password, you will do it. NO QUESTIONS, I will not make you pay tons of money but when I want $200 or $150 because my boyfriend and I want to go out then you will simply acknowledge me and send it. Furthermore, from now on if I tell you to do something, no whining. If I tell you that I want you to send a pic of your wife somewhere, you will do it. NO Questions and no whinning. Remember you are my slave and since she is your wife I own her and all her belongings, IF I tell you to steal her panties you will take her panties, If I tell you to hand deliver them to someone so I can humiliate you. YOU will do it! No Questions and no whinning. Do you understand me so far?" What could I do, I simply nodded. You then went on, "When I make time and we schedule an appointment you will never let me down, if I take you out to the corner downtown and want you to suck a guy, you will do it! No whinning now questions. You are my slave! If I take you to a party and I tell you to do something, you will do it. If I tell you to drop your pants and show your panties at a gay club, you will do it. If I want to whore you out, You will do what I say. NO Questions, no whinning. If I tell you to steal and sell your wifes panties, you will do it and give me the money. You are my slave and she is your property which in turn means MINE! Do you understand?" I was nervous at this point and simply nodded as what choice did I have.

You then started with, "Now slave, that was option number 1, your option number 2 is that we call it quits right now. I have put your clothes in a duffel bag along with with all the towels and robes in this hotel room. I have also taken your wallet, your cell phone and the keys to the cage and put them in an envelope. If you choose option #2 then I will simply turn around and leave with all your belongings leaving you locked up for the maid to find you when I call her from downstairs to turn down the bed. She will find you here locked up like you are with a cock gag in your mouth. Just think how humiliating that will be, I am sure she will call the manager and I am sure they will get you untied. I have no idea how you will leave here with no clothes, but its not my problem as we will never see each other again. Oh, slave. Don't worry, I will drop off your phone, your wallet and the key to your cage to your house today. I am sure you will be able to explain it to your wife." With that, there was silence. I was nervous as all hell. I didn't want to lose my Mastress and I could certainly understand how my questions or whinning could annoy her. But in my head, How could I be her whore and have to do anything without questioning? What if you made me bend over and had guys do me? I couldn't question or whine, just do what I was told. OMG!

There was what seemed like hours of silence while you let the situation sink in... You then said, "Slave, have you made your decision?" What could I do, I nodded. You then went on, "Slave, do you want to agree to Option #1? Nod your head if you agree?" I hesitated but only for a moment. I then nodded. You then went on and said, "Just to make sure I got all this....You do not want to option #2...shake your head slave if you do not want #2?" I shook my head and I heard you giggle as it must have looked funny having a cock in mouth shake back and forth. You then said, with a happy voice "I'm glad you choose #1. Now slave, before I take your blindfold off I am going to remind you for the last time......there is no whinning or questioning me, do you understand?" I nodded ready for whatever you had in store for me. You then said, "slave, I have been recording you for the entire time and have you on video, locked up, tied spread eagle wearing panties and bra and my whole converstion with you and with your answers. Should you ever question me, or whine about what I make you do, I will make this video public and make sure all your friends and business acquantances see it. Do you undersand?" It was at that very moment that I understood that I was yours. When we played from now on I would have to do anything you said without question. I nodded. It was then that you started laughing. You then told me you were going to take off the blindfold so the camera could see my whole face. You walked up to me and removed my blindfold. As my eyes adjusted quickly to the room I saw your boyfriend holding the camera with a big grin on his face and even worse was to his left was your mom who could hardly contain herself at my predictment. I was mortified but what could I do. You then went on and said, "My Boyfriend is here so he can see that I was serious that I was not having an affair with you nor will you ever see my breasts of pussy again and that you are my slave forever. And my mom is here because she was curious and seeing as I am not your girlfriend but your Mastress....it would be funny to show her what it was all about." With that the three of you burst out laughing.

After the three of you calmed down, you turned back to me and said, "I am about to unlock you slave and test you that you wil not question me or whine....remember the consequences." With that you untied my legs and then unlocked the handcuffs. You then undid the cock gag and told me not to say a word as you will be telling me what to do and recording it all for the video that would be kept as blackmail.

I was completely nervous and understood. I just nodded and waited. You then told me to stand up and to remove the bra, skirt and panties and to stand at attention in front of Bill so he could tape me naked except locked in my cock cage. I didn't have a choice. I simply complied and you reminded me to smile for the camera. You then handed me a pink dildo and told me to suck it and to make sounds like I was enjoying it. I tood the dildo and my first thought was to say no....but the thought of the consequences was simply too much for me. I quickly put it in my mouth and started sucking it. You then told me to lubricate it well as I was going to violate myself in front of all of you and the camera. This is where I would normally whine......but I didnt say a word. I simply bent over and slowly inserted the dildo and violated myself on camera and all of you. The three of you couldn't stop laughing... you then told me to make sounds like I was enjoying it and to thank the three of you for allowing me to do this for you. You then approached me and unlocked my cock from its prison. It broke free and I was dripping....you all laughed at me. You then said that I was to jerk off on camera and to cum onto your shoe. I got on my knees in front of you and started to jerk off and it wasn't long before I came all over your shoe. You then simply lifted your shoe to my face and told me to eat my own cum and lick your shoe clean. I didn't hesitate at all. I simply did it at which point you told Bill to turn off the camera. You then said we were done for the day and that you all were going to leave and I had one more chore to do over the next day. You then told me that I was to print 5 pictures of my wife in the nude and that I was to go to a pub and hand them directly to 5 different guys and letting them know that the picture is of my wife. With that, the three of you walked out and as you were almost out the door you told me that I am free till next week but that when you text and want something done that I am to do it immediately. With that the door closed leaving me naked on my knees with the taste of my own cum in my mouth....

Featured Threads

New Personals