PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
Another small snippet

With only one more scene to write, but I promise it will be a good one!!

I was overcome with sensations. Looking back, I can only recall small snippets of awareness; the thunking sounds of the chair, your harsh breath in my ear, my soft squeals and shallow breaths, the padding below my arms and knees. The softness of my hair spilling over my face. Your hands on my hips, gripping me tightly, the smell of the fabric below me, my arousal, your sweat and mine mingled.

A sudden grip on my hair brought me back down a little as you pulled my head up, slamming forcefully into me.

“Cum for me, my little slut. Cum now.”

And I did.

My body began shaking and convulsing, trembling with the magnitude of my release. I felt you shudder, your cock swelling inside me, your cum filling me as you grunted my name, triggering another orgasm from me. I felt lightheaded as spirals of ecstasy tore through me, obliterating everything else.

I am unable to remember when you left me. At some point I realized I was lying flat on the chair, one arm dangling off, my legs bent awkwardly with my feet splayed on the floor, face tilted slightly to the side, breathing harshly. My muscles felt weak as I tried to shift into a more comfortable position. I felt your hand pull my shoulders up toward your chest, the other dipping down to lift behind my knees.

Even now I don’t know how you had the strength when I could barely move, but you carried me back to the squashy couch, settling me down on it before walking out of sight. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, feeling like I was floating. I thought I dreamed. I could hear rain in the distance as I drifted through mist. It was soothing, just lying there with the hum of water enveloping me.

The sound suddenly ceased. Sat upright, leaning against the arm of the couch, feeling a bit clearer and wondering where you had gone. I really hoped you didn’t have anything else planned, I felt like I could sleep for days at this point.

I needn’t have worried, though. You came through a few minutes later, wearing a fresh pair of jeans and a tee, hair still damp. Obviously you had showered, which explained the water I heard.

You smiled as you walked around the side of the couch, handing me a tall glass of water. I suddenly realized how dehydrated I was and took the glass from your outstretched hand, holding it in both of mine to keep it steady.

You watched me drink all of it, taking the cup from my grip when I finished.

“Feeling better?” I nodded. I did feel a bit steadier, but I was starting to notice a grumbling in my stomach. Apparently we had missed lunch. “Good. Follow me.”

I stood and followed behind you, curious. With every step I could feel my skin pull slightly where our fluids had started to dry. I was conscious of the tenderness of my flesh, wincing slightly as I followed you through a pale door into a small, bright room.

There was small kitchenette, with a half-sink and apartment-sized refrigerator directly opposite the door. There was a half-bar in front of them, with a few stools, and a small table in the corner. Another door on the right was cracked open, revealing a sliver of what I presumed to be your bedroom. I caught a glimpse of blues and dark wood furnishings as I walked past.

You pointed to another door on the other side of the room, near the table.

“Take a shower. There is an enema and a douche waiting for you, use them. Don’t forget to dry your hair afterward.”

I followed to where you pointed, rolling my eyes when I was sure you couldn’t see me.

Really? Dry my hair?

The bathroom as small, like the room it joined, but well-furnished and still a little steamy. A built-in shelf beside the shower held fluffy towels and clothes; a soft white robe hung on a peg behind the door. I sighed. This shower was going to feel amazing.

Half-hour later I stepped out of the bathroom, freshly-dried hair flowing over the shoulders of my comfortable robe, and sniffed the air appreciatively. Something smelled absolutely scrumptious and I realized just how famished I was. Walking over to table I saw two plates with what appeared to be chicken and some sort of vegetables. Apparently my shower had taken longer than I thought.

We ate, washed up, the spent the rest of the evening chatting. I felt better in the robe, less exposed and vulnerable, but still a little shy. Which was odd, considering the day’s events. I found myself blushing at some of your questions but answered truthfully. I remember how you grinned at my shyness, humor in your smile now that your inner Sadist had been satiated.

PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
The Meeting--Chapter 2, Final

Cleanup was quick, both of us working together quietly. I wasn’t sure what was next, but it felt very late. I was tired, my limbs felt heavy and a little sore. All I wanted now was a long, deep sleep. I leaned against the counter and sighed, considering the drive back to the hotel.

You didn’t have any intentions of me driving that night, but I wasn’t aware of that at the time. Not until you reached for my hand, leading me behind you through the door I had passed earlier, into your bedroom.

This was unexpected.

You actually laughed at the expression on my face, which must have shown some kind of apprehension, before reaching down to untie my robe. It fell open, making me shiver in embarrassment again. I don’t know why, after being naked for you all day, but I still felt shy and insecure. Somehow, this felt different. You stood there, just gazing at me as I fidgeted, my body half-hidden by the robe. Finally you motioned for me to sit.

I complied, watching you curiously. I wasn’t sure what you had planned next, except that it wasn’t sleep. I tensed slightly when you sat beside me and leaned in close, gaze locking with mine, blue gazing into green. I felt a quickening sense of excitement as you cupped the side of my face with one hand, tilting it upward toward you. Your lips descended and my breath caught as you kissed me.

Not demanding or harsh, not possessive or bruising or anything else I would have expected; your kiss was soft and sweet, gently deepening as I relaxed into it, your tongue slipping inside to tease and explore. I sighed softly, leaning toward you, seeking more. You obliged, sliding your hand around the back of my head before gently easing me backward until my head rested on the bed.

My eyes fluttered open when you raised your head and I gazed up at you, flushed and breathless. You smiled sweetly, using your free hand to lightly stroke my collarbone, drifting down to caress the swell of my breast. I tensed when your hand brushed across my nipple; it was still tender and swollen, but you stroked it lightly. Soothingly. I relaxed again.

Your hand continued exploring, lightly tracing the welts and marks, shaking your head at me slightly when I reached to touch you. I sighed; I wanted to feel your skin, but I didn’t want to push you when you were being so gentle. I let my arm fall back onto the bed, waiting to see what you would do next.

You sat up to straddle me, studying the marks you had left on my flesh. Your hands slid over them lightly, teasing nerves back into life. You took your time, savoring the sight and texture of your handiwork, eliciting gasps and shivers from me with each caress.

I closed my eyes when your hands drifted upward, fingers of one hand resting lightly at my throat, the other sliding down the valley between my breasts and up again. I knew you were feeling my heartbeat against your stationary hand; your fingers flexed slightly, tempted by the pulse of life. You settled there for a few minutes, savoring each beat as it quickened, the way I shivered against you.

I shifted and squirmed, wanting more. I heard you chuckle and opened my eyes, seeing your amused expression above me. With a quick squeeze your removed your hand from my throat, changing your position. You leaned close, lips hovering above mine; I waited breathlessly, but with a small smile your head dipped down. Your lips grazed the hollow at the base of my throat and I gasped; the sensation sent goosebumps erupting across my skin.

You continued, small kisses fluttering across my chest, down my stomach, up each side. I couldn’t hold still, needing more from you, longing to feel your skin under my hands. You paused to push the robe open before continuing, mouth moving across my abdomen while your hands stroked my sides, delicately. It was almost ticklish and I giggled a bit, feeling your lips curve into a smile against the sensitive skin of hip.

Your hands descended lower, stroking the outside of each thigh, down my calves, up again. Your lips left trails of kisses down my abdomen while I squirmed; sensations were rioting through me from everywhere your mouth touched. I felt feverish and fidgety, unable to lie still despite my efforts. Your hands gently caressed down the inside of my thighs, moving to the small space at the back of my knees.

I gasped, arching up as a spike of pleasure shot through me. You stroked the same areas again, adding pressure, watching me arch and moan and writhe. It was clear that you hadn’t expected this and were delighting in the unanticipated find. I remember you spent some time massaging the space behind my knees; one at a time, simultaneously, one and then the other…watching each twist and groan, feeling my muscles tense each time.

Chuckling at the sound of frustrated arousal from me, you gave up your game. Kneeling at the edge of the bed you gently pushed my legs open, hands firm on my inner thighs. I bit my lip, anxious and aroused and thoroughly anticipating your next touch; I was almost aching with the need to be touched there.

I tensed when your mouth descended, your tongue sliding along my folds, careful to avoid the area I needed it most. My moaning increased in octave as I begged wordlessly. It flicked across my clit and I bucked, pleasure searing through me; you moved your hands to hold my hips stationary as your tongue darted inside me.

You took your time, delighting in my torment, the sadist in you feeding on every whimper and groan. Of course this was how you liked me best, gradually descending into madness as I longed for climax, nearly mindless with frenzied need. You were cool, collected, and in control; the consummate Dominant. Which drove me even wilder.

I don’t know how long you held me there, waves of pleasure washing over me again and again…I would get so close, then you would stop, letting me whimper and beg and writhe.

Over.
And over.
And over.

At long last, I felt you rise, the heat of your cock at my entrance, stretching again as it sank in slowly. I gasped and moaned, delighting in the delicious sensation of you moving inside me. You were holding me close as you thrust, my legs automatically wrapping around your waist to draw you deeper, hands caressing your back as my hips arched up to meet yours. I was in such a state of arousal that it wasn’t long before I felt my orgasm overtake me; clutching your shoulders I cried out, feeling you stiffen as you exploded inside me.

We lay there for some time, your head on my shoulder, your weight pressing me into the mattress. Finally you shifted, helping me remove my robe, before crawling to the middle of the bed. You motioned for me to join you, folding me in your embrace, pulling the light quilt to cover us.

You held me as I drifted off to sleep, feeling warm and content and absolutely exhausted.

New Personals