Pain

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Chapter 1

I flipped through a magazine, and gasped at an article I saw, saying, "No busts? No butt? Don't worry! We'll fix you in a hurry!"
I had no volume, but would do ANYTHING to get some. Grabbing my cell phone, I dialed the number. "Bust & Butt, how may I help you?" The lady's voice was sorta high-pitched, and, yet, deep.
"My name is Georgia March and I'm wondering if -"
The lady cut me off. "Wondering if we can enlarge your butt? Increase your bust size?"
"Yes."
"Don't worry - we can."
"When?"
"As soon as you're ready."So . . . no appointment?"
"None. Just walk-ins."
"Okay."
The lady gave me directions to the clinic, as it was called.

[More to come]

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Chapter 2

I opened the door, and instantly noticed the large-busted lady at the desk. I went over to her. "I'm Georgia Mar -"
She cut me off, exclaiming, "Mrs. March," and grinned. It was the lady from yesterday. "Right this way." She stood up, and her house-sized ass jiggled. As we went down the hall, both her rear and her breasts bounced. I stared, even though I probably shouldn't have done so.
"Right in here." She smiled, and waved me into a room, to wait.
Soon, a lady in scrubs* came in, butt and bust looking like Jell-o on steroids. Ready for the dream body?" I nodded vigorously. "Good. The procedure room is right through that room." She pointed to a door in the back of the room, and I opened it. A surgery table was in the middle with cabinets around the room. "Take off your clothes and lie down. I did so, and shivered. The doctor looked up from the drawer (she was going through). "What's wrong?"
"The table . . ." I shivered again. "It's COLD . . ."
She nodded, and went back to sorting.

[*Scrubs: Doctors'/Nurses' clothing]

[more to come]

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Chapter 3

"Oh no . . ."
I looked over at the doctor. "What's wrong?"
"I can't find any Skin-Stretcher."
"Any what?"
Skin-Stretcher. When rubbed into the skin, it allows that area to stretch indefinitely for a bit of time. Without it, our patients would feel pain when going through the surgery." She looked at me. "You'll have to come back later."
"Later? I drove for two hours, missed out on seeing a friend from high-school, just to be told to come back later?! Nuh-uh. I WILL go through this, Skin-Stretcher or not!"
"But-"
"Didn't you hear me? I said I'd go through this with or without Skin-Stretcher - and that's a fact!"
"But-"
"Do it!"

[more to come]

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Chapter 4

The doctor sighed. "If you insist on the procedure, then I'll just have to give it to you." I smiled. "Ready," she asked.
I nodded. "I'm ready."
She gathered her tools. "You do know this will hurt."
"I do."
"Then let's start." She started plumping my chest first.

It started out feeling quite good, but began to feel sorta . . . tingly. It was then she had me flip to do my rear.

The same thing happened to my rear, and she flipped me again.

Soon it began to hurt, so she turned me. This occurred to both my front and my back.

Quickly, the pain became unbearable. I whimpered and bit my lip hard enough to draw blood, and the doctor noticed.
"You said to go through with it."

Shortly after that, I must've passed out . . .

[more to come]

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
Love it! One of the best stories I've read!

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Chapter 4

I woke up in agony. "Wha' happen," I ask groggily.
The doctor answers. "You passed out during the surgery."
"I did?"
"MmHm."
Why do I feel so weird up front and in back?"
"Don't you remember? The surgery was th enhance your bus and butt."
"I barely remember . . ."
"This way." She leads me to a mirror.
I 'wake up'. "Holy ****! What HAPPENED to me?!"
You wanted a big but and but. We gave it to you."
"I didn't expect to be this big. I mean, I'm bigger than you OR the receptionist!"
"You said you wanted big."
"I fid, but not this size."

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Chapter 5

The doctor sighed. "Well, you're stuck like this."
"I'm WHAT?"
"Stuck. We can't reduce you without leaving vast amounts of skin."
I groaned. "Just my luck."
"I'm sorry, but, like I said, you're stuck at this size."
"At least I can still walk," I mumble. "Barely." I waddle out of the room and out of the clinic.
Outside, I see a group of boys, who start cat-calling once THEY see me. "Whoo-ee," one of them yells. "Looks like we found the biggest babe around!" He starts chasing me, and I start waddling as fast as I can.
Soon, I reach my car, but, just as I get to it, he grabs my wrist. "Hey!" I try to shake him loose, but he's too strong.
He starts dragging me. "You're coming with me, babe."

[more to come]

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Chapter 6

The guy puts me in his car, and drives off. Soon, we reach what I guess is his house. He takes me into a back bedroom, and tell me to strip. I don't so he grabs my shirt and pulls it off, revealing my straining bra. Next, he takes off my mini-skirt, revealing too-tight underwear. I look down the best I can, and see a tent in his shorts. 'The little perv is enjoying himself,' I think. He takes off my bra and underwear, and his tent grows. I see a wet spot starting.
He grins. "Now I'll strip for you." He takes off his shirt to show an 8-pack, and takes off his shorts and underwear to reveal a 9-in long 6-in wide dick. I stare. "Liking what you see, missy?" I nod. "Well, soon, you'll also feel it." I gulp. That monster inside me? He continues talking. "I think it's cute the way you waddle. But do you feel as cute?" He makes me lie down with him. "I guess we'll find out soon."

[more to come]

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Chapter 6

After he lays next to me, he tells me to spread my legs. When I don't he grabs them and puts me into to a split. I stare at him as he forces inward, until he's completly inside. He grins, and, somehow, manages to get me under him, my ass lifting me up off the bed. He face ends up between my boobs, and when he speaks, his voice is muffled. "Your chest is actually kinda cozy."
I groan, thinking, 'I HATE this perv.'
His head pops up, and he starts humping me. I groan, trying to control myself. He sees. "Havin' fun missy?" I don't answer. He continues, and, some time after this, he cums, pouring his monster load inside me. I groan, loudly.

[more to come]

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
Look like she is enjoying this. Please continue this.

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
. . .

Chapter 7

He cums for at least a half minute, maybe more. My pussy is soaked, from both his and my juices. As he continues to fuck me, he starts toying with my massive chest and ass. A couple of times, his hand slides into my a-hole, and I squirm, hating th feeling.

A while later, he gets up, and heads to somewhere else in the house, locking me in the room so I won't leave. He comes back with a lot of ice, saying, "Your pussy and ass are pretty warm. Why don't we cool them off," before stuffing the ice up my ass along with his hand, which he pulls in and out. He does the exact same thing to my pussy, putting so much ice in my - as he puts it - 'Cum dump' that my ass is doubly cold. His hands slide in and out of me as he puts ice in. Once I'm 'full', he stuffs his dick back in my pussy, still toying with my ass.

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
Really like this. I love playing with ice. It cramps the insides of my ass.

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
After a bit, he starts to tit-f**k me,while squeezing my breasts and ass. I continuously shudder, and start to wish I had never seen that article. What would've become of me if I had not heard of the prodecure?

[Maybe there's more?]

Featured Threads

New Personals