My night out!

smallsteve

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2011
I originally posted this over at getDare.com before I left/got banned but hope I can get to finish the story here. This is part based on fact/fiction/fantasy and would love feedback.

My wife was away with work. It didn't happen often, probably only once or twice a year, but I hated it. I love my wife, she is ten years younger than me and we have been together for nearly ten years, since she was 19. She has long dark hair, uk dress size 12/14 (curvy), beautiful blue eyes and full breasts that were just beyond being pert! She wasn't a model but was stunning to me and still did enough to make guys turn their heads whenever we were out. I was lucky to have her and hated it when she wasn't about.

I had spent all week, since she had been away on Monday, immersing myself in my work and reading books and watching TV to make the time pass quicker but it was only Friday and I still had another week without Joanne! A couple of the stores guys at work had asked me if I had wanted to join them for a night out to take my mind of Joanne being away and I had agreed. I worked in a sales office and the years of sitting down now meant I was overweight but I was comfortable with myself and the had a good relationship with the younger guys in the stores, so a night out drinking seemed like a good idea.

The stores guys finished before me so I had arranged to meet them in The Red Lion a couple of hours later. As I walked in the packed pub I saw the stores guys, Jake and Marc, sitting at a table with a stunning young lady, I recognised her as Jake's girlfriend. Jake was only 18 but stood 6ft without an inch of fat on him, he had short cropped hair and was very handsome. I imagine he could have his pick of most girls as he could have been one of those “Calvin Klein” models but he chose Julie. Julie was the sort of girl I would have fantasised over when I was younger, she was like a model, she stood about 5”8 but often wore heels so seemed taller. She had long, straight blond hair, probably a size 8/10 but not a stick insect, she had curves in all the right places, pert breasts that looked like they would take your eyes out and an arse that would hypnotise you if you walked behind her. They were the model couple and had been together since school, I had a lot of time for both of them!

Marc got the first round of drinks in and we sat at the table and chatted. We discussed lots of things, TV, music, work, politics – the normal things that end up being chatted about in the pub. Julie was really easy to talk to and very intelligent – she was a trainee nurse at the local hospital and because of the shift work didn’t get out very often but obviously enjoyed the social life.
Before we knew it, it was 10pm and Marc said we had to move on to “The Cherry Tree” as he had to meet up with a couple of friends. Marc was a strong personality, 5'9”, blond hair, funny! He was slim from football and stores work and this job was obviously just a stepping stone as he had bigger plans. I liked how Marc was opinionated and how he was fun loving but had found him difficult to manage and couldn't always read his mood. I didn’t know anything much about his personal life as he kept it all to himself unlike Jake.

The walk to “The Cherry Tree” wasn’t far but the night air made the effects of the drinks take effect and halfway across the leafy park that separates the two pubs Julie declared that she needed the toilet! “Can't you wait?” Jake asked her. “No!” she replied curtly, and she disappeared behind a tree to squat down to empty her bladder.

“Don't get your hair wet” Marc shouted to Julie as he and Jake laughed to themselves!

I found the comment funny and let out a bit of a chortle as Julie came back into view making sure her skirt was hanging properly! “I didn’t!” Julie replied to Marc, and we all smiled and carried on.

We entered the pub and Marc scanned the room for his friends, they had a table in the corner and we got our drinks and joined them. I hadn’t met Samuel or Nicola before but it was obvious the others knew them. I was introduced to them and greeted like an old friend. I think Samuel was older than the others and was probably about 25, turned out he worked as a fireman and that was obvious from his physic. Nicola was 24 (I asked) and worked at the hospital with Julie, she had dark hair, worn in a pony tail and had a similar sexy body to her friend but just a bit more womanly!

The group continued to chat and by the end of the night they all felt like good friends even if they were between 15-20 years my junior, and I certainly didn’t feel out of place amongst these younger, better looking people I now called friends.

The night had done is job and made me forget the fact I was sleeping alone for two weeks and I had enjoyed it and didnt want it to end, the others were also still in full swing when the pub rang the last orders bell so I asked If any of them wanted to come back to mine for a few more drinks! They all looked at each other and after a brief discussion agreed that it would be nice to continue the evening, especially since no-one had to work till Monday and those on shifts were off till Tuesday.
I phoned a local cab company and asked for a seven seater to collect from The Cherry Tree back to my house via the 24hour supermarket to stop for more drinks and snacks.

The taxi arrived after 15minutes and after a 10minute “refuel” we made the short drive back to my house. My house is nothing special but I call it home, it's an end of terrace house in a quite part of town, only two bedrooms but they are spacious and a large living room and kitchen. It has a modest garden that is overlooked by two other houses but I never have problems with the neighbours and love the quietness of the area.

I let everyone in through the front door and showed them into the living room while I filled the fridge with the supplies we had brought. I heard a few comments about the house from the others from my position in the kitchen, they were all complimentary which made me smile with pride as I tried to keep it nice.

“Where is the toilet, Steve?” Nicola asked poking her head around the door “We are all bursting!”

“There is one upstairs – directly at the top of the stairs”, I instructed as both Nicola and Julie started to disappear up the stairs. “Or there is one directly behind you!” I smiled as the boys realised Nicola had literally been leaning on the toilet door but had left it to use the one upstairs!

The boys took turns to use the downstairs toilet while the girls used the toilet upstairs and I could here them talking and giggling to each other. Eventually we all took our places in the living room with drinks and snacks and empty bladders. Due to lack of room Julie was sat on the floor between Jake's legs with everyone else sitting on the three and two seater settees able to see the telly!

After about 20 minutes of searching for something to watch and everyone being ultra critical of lack of anything decent on late night telly Marc summed up most peoples feeling by declaring “This is boring!”

“Sorry” I offered, apologising for something that was out of my control!

“Don't be sorry, its not your fault” Julie said trying to comfort me. “We just need to find something to do!”

“How about strip poker or Truth or Dare?” Samuel suggested.....

So Samuel had suggested a game of strip poker or Truth or Dare! I was about to open my mouth to protest against this idea but everyone seemed in some sort of agreement and I didn’t want to seem some old spoil sport! I went out in the kitchen to get drinks and came back to find everyone was now sitting in a circle on the floor and after handing everyone their drink was asked for a pack of cards which I fetched from the downstairs cupboard! When I returned there was one space left in the circle of bodies on the floor, so I duly took my place between Samuel and Jake and listened to Marc state the rules.

“We are not playing strip poker or Truth or Dare” Marc stated much to my relief! “They can be too slow and its getting late!” I breathed a sigh of relief! “We will play a version of pontoon with some truth or dare mixed in” My tension rose again!

“Each player will get dealt two cards” Marc started to explain. “The normal rules of pontoon apply, with the winner being the person with 21 (aces count as one or eleven). The winner of each round will be able to ask a question of anyone else in the group which they must answer honestly – if the group feels unanimously that you have lied the group will remove all your clothes!” This seemed extreme but I stayed quite. “In the event of a tie those involved will cut the pack to determine the winner.”

“Whoever has the lowest value hand is determined the loser and will have to remove an item of clothing!” In the event of a draw all those involved will have to remove an item of clothing! If you bust (go over 21) you automatically have to remove an item of clothing! There is no splitting or burning! If or when you end up naked and end up losing you have to do a dare of the winners choice.”

Everyone seemed in agreement and I nodded to fit in!

“And to make it really interesting!” Marc added, with a smile on his face “The first person to lose will automatically become the slave of everyone else to do whatever is asked – no limits! The game will finish when the last person steps out of the house and goes home. Whatever happens in these four walls stay in these four walls. Everyone agree and any questions?”

No one said anything!

“The least amount of clothes that anyone has on is five, as we discussed it while you were getting drinks in” Marc informed me. “So whatever clothes anyone has on needs to be divided into five”

I started to think about the reality of it all and divide my clothes up. Boxers, socks, t-shirt, trousers, shoes! I also started to think about the reality that I would see some or all of these young, lean bodies naked. I started to imagine Julie naked and I felt a stirring down below until Marc thrust the cards in my hand and said, “You can start the dealing as its your house!”

I started to deal two cards to everyone and the game had begun!

more to follow +++

smallsteve

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2011
Everyone had there cards and had looked at them guardedly, as the dealer I hadnt looked at my cards yet and so turned to Samuel. He looked at me and said “Stick”! Nicola and Marc followed suit and stuck with the cards they were dealt! Then both Julie and Jake gave the instruction “twist!” and kept the three cards they were left with! I looked at my cards and had two picture cards “twenty”! I announced to the group that I would “stick!”

We all turned our cards over to display to the group what we had! My twenty was safe! Samuel had 19, Nicola had 18, Marc had 20, Julie had 24, Jake had 25! So Marc and I had to cut the pack to see who had won! I cut a 7, Marc a Queen! Everyone look at each other with apprehension!

Marc once again took the lead, “So, Nicola lost so has to remove an item of cloth, Julie and Jake both bust so also have to remove clothing! I won so I get to ask a truth of anyone I choose, and I choose”, he paused for dramatic effect, “Samuel!”

“Great” said a sarcastic Samuel.

“So, Samuel! At what age did you loss your virginity?” ask Marc

“23!” Stated Samuel, “ Yeah, yeah, I know I was a late starter”

The girl smirked obviously surprised that it was so late for the fireman!

“Right, you three!”, Marc said. “Remove an item of clothing!”

Nicola removed her shoes and Julie followed by removing her boots! Jake did likewise and removed his trainers!

The next few rounds passed without any major incident and the law of averages meant that we were all losing items of clothing and getting a chance to ask a question of whoever we chose! I got my chance in round five and since all question were of a sexual nature I decided to ask Julie “Are you sexually satisfied!” Jake gave me strange look as Julie touched his arm and declared “More than satisfied, more than most women I know” Jake beamed his charming white smile!

As round seven started the two girls were down to bra and panties! Julie look radiant in a matching set that was black with a red trim! Nicola was in a pure white set and both looked amazing! Marc and Jake sat in just their underwear, Marc wore black jockey shorts that left little to the imagination and Jake's were white of a similar style! Both bodies looked like they were cut from granite and the muscles rippled with the perfect abs! Samuel sat in virtually everything he started with except his shoes! I was down to my black baggy t-shirt, my boxers and my jeans! Marc dealt the cards out!

I looked at mine and had a 7 & 6 – shit! Marc went round the group and Julie and Jake decided to stick! My turn and I had to twist! Marc dealt me another card! It was a 9! I knew I had bust and would have to remove a piece of clothing! Sam stuck and so did Nicola! Marc looked at his cards and decided to stick! So I knew I was removing an item of clothing but didn’t know who else was or who had won the round! The cards were revealed and Julie won the round and Nicola lost! I had started to remove my trousers and now sat crossed legged in just my boxers and t-shirt. Nicola had reached behind and unclasped her bra and let it fall down her arms in front of her! She removed it totally and sat there in just her knickers. Her breasts were firm and rounded and I would guess a 34C. Her nipples were starting to harden and I thought they wouldn't have looked out of place in a Daily Tabloid! I felt a stirring down below in boxers and shuffled slightly to avoid anything poking out! Marc must have noticed “Looks like Steve like your tits, Nicola!” I must have blushed!

“Do you?” Nicola turned and asked me.

“They are very nice!” I replied matter of factly!

Julie then looked at me and said, “Question for Steve.” I looked at her! “Who has the better body, me or Nicola?”

What a question! I had these two goddesses sitting in my living room, one in bra and panties and other in just panties and I am being asked who has best body! I would give my right arm to enjoy either of the tight bodies and while I know that will never happen I expect in a few more rounds I will be seeing them both in all their glory!

While everyone in the room knew that Julie had the better body, I recalled the look that Jake had given me earlier so turned to look at Julie and said, “ While you are both beautiful and have amazing bodies, I think Nicola has the better body!” Julie put on a false smile and Nicola beamed!

The next round and Julie dealt the cards! I had a look at mine and had 17, What a dilemma, its not really high enough but no way can I take another card! Jake before me stuck on what they had and so I thought long and hard and decided to also stick! Everyone else in the round also stuck with the cards they had been dealt which shocked me! We all turned our cards over and I scanned the cards, no one was lower than me! This meant I was going to lose my penultimate piece of clothing! As I looked I saw that Julie also had 17 which means she would loss her panties or bra. Nicola had won the round with a perfect pontoon!

I looked at Julie while she copied the motion of her friend from the previous round, only for Jake to stop her. He reached around her and unfastened her bra and as he slowly removed it from her her started sucking her nipples. She loved it! So did I! Judging by the lump forming in the front of Marc's underwear he was also enjoying the show. Jake moved back and I then got to see Julie's breast in their full glory. They were all I imagined, firm, pert and, after Jake's tongue had been working their magic, the nipples were glistening and hard. I felt further stiffening in my boxers and now knew I had to remove my t-shirt!

I lifted my t-shirt over my head and tried to hold in my waistline but to no avail. My expanding mid-drift was on full display and I felt slight embarrassment as the two well chiselled male bodies near me highlighted just how out of shape I was!

Jake piped up, “You should give him your bra, Julie!” which drew laughter from all apart from me!

I knew I was overweight and out of shape but my wife never complained but now here topless in front of these sexy, tight bodies I was overly conscious of my body! I did have the start of man boobs and the lack of chest hair accentuated them. I made a promise to myself to start exercising to lose my beer belly but for the time being I had to get through the rest of this game!

There were now five of us in only one item of clothing with only Marc safe from not being naked this next round and Jake started to deal the cards.

+++ more to follow soon +++

smallsteve

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2011
Some more of my first ever story. Please leave feed back!

Jake dealt the cards and I felt myself harden at the thought of seeing the girls strip naked, I wondered if they were shaven or trimmed or went for the natural look.

We all took our cards! I looked at mine and nearly let out a scream! I had an ace and jack – pontoon – 21! There was no way that I was going to be stripping and end up the slave of the rest of the group. As the round went along I obviously stuck with what I had. Marc also stuck and everyone else took one card!

We all turned our cards over and I had a big grin on my face knowing that I hadnt lost. That honour fell to Jake who had a respectable 19. Samuel, Nicola and Julie had all bust. Result! I was going to see both girls strip at the same time.

“Not so fast” Mac said, turning his cards to reveal ace and king. “My pontoon is higher than yours, Steve!”

I didnt care about asking the question I just wanted to see these two sexy young girls strip to their birthday suits and the thought was certainly effect my groin!

“So my question is for you Steve!” Marc continued. “I want to know how much you earn!”

I was taken aback. So far, all the questions had been sexual and this change of tact threw me.
I wasnt comfortable stating my wage in front of Jake and Marc who I knew where on less than me.

“C'mon!” said Marc, “I want to know how much you earn.”

“Well!” I said nervously, “Really none of your business but in the spirit of the game I will tell you! I earn £21,000!”

“Ok” said Jake

“Now can we get back on with the game!” I asked, wanting to see he girls naked.

“Hold on!” said Marc, as he reached into his pocket. “This wage slip says you earn £30,000”

“Where the hell did you get that?” I asked angrily.

“Thats none of your business” Marc smiled. “But this means you have lied on the truths. You're the one that has to strip now Steve! You will also have to our slave till the last person leaves the house.”

My head twirled. I was raging. He was right that they were the rules but I wasn't going to take this, not in my house. “No!” I stated trying to sound in control. “Game over! All out now!”

“I dont think so!” Marc said, looking at Jake and Samuel. “I may need your help boys as one way or another we are finishing this game and as far as I am concerned it just beginning!”

I grabbed my clothes and went to leave for the kitchen but Jake grabbed one of my legs and I fell in the middle of the group. I lay there in just my boxers and tried to kick Jake off my leg but he just grabbed my free leg and held it down.

The others all stood up and looked down on me laying pathetically on the floor of my own home in my boxers like a stranded whale. They smiled at each other.

Marc said, “Looks like we will have to do this the hard way. Which one of you girls wants to remove his boxers?”

+++ To be continued +++

Busyslave

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2011
Idk

No Plz continue I'm really really enjoying thus story. I want to see what happens. Maybe his wife will come home to something.. Hmm hope u continue it

Featured Threads

New Personals