fredrogers

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2015
[Story] Adult Daughter Invites Father to Spend the Night

815_1000.jpg

Introduction: Father takes business trip and visits his adult daughter and her husband. After dinner, the father announces that he must leave and find a motel room for the evening. The daughter and her husband invite him to spend the night in their small one bedroom apartment. The father accepts the offer, stating that the living room couch looks comfortable enough. About an hour later, the daughter gently grasps her father's hand then leads him into the bedroom and shuts the door.

Father says, "Honey, what are you doing?"

Daughter replies, "I'm getting ready for bed. Dad, you are a guest in our home. My husband volunteered to sleep on the couch and you will be spending the night with me."

Father says, "Well, okay. I suppose that you are going to change into your pajamas, so I will turn around while you do that."

812_1000.jpg

Daughter replies, "There is no need to turn around. I normally don't wear anything to bed, but if you are uncomfortable with that, then I will."

Father says, "No, it's fine with me. Coincidentally, I also sleep in the nude. Would you mind if I joined you?"

811_1000.jpg

Daughter replies, "No, I don't mind at all. In fact, I was hoping you would say that."

810_1000.jpg

Daughter says, "I will leave my panties on if you think it's inappropriate to be sleeping in the same bed with your naked daughter."

Father replies, "Go ahead and take them off"

Last edited:

fredrogers

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2015
809_1000.jpg

Daughter says, "Okay, you have been watching me getting undressed, now it's your turn."

[Father quickly strips naked revealing his erection]

Daughter says, "Oh my goodness. It appears that you are anticipating doing more than just sleeping with me. What a pleasant surprise."

808_1000.jpg

Daughter says, "Well, get into bed and make yourself comfortable. I'm going to freshen up in the bathroom and will be with you in a couple of minutes."

Featured Threads

New Personals