Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
Spin the fetish

After a few drinks down the pub with his friends john returns to his shared house where he is staying while at uni. He walks in the back door to hear music and what sounds like a party. Knowing what Mel and Kat are like he takes no notice and opens the fridge to get another beer. To his surprise there is no beer in the fridge at all. No a little pissed off he goes up to Mel's room to find out if they have it or not. He knocks on the door to hear giggles. Mel walks up to the door and asks ?How can we help you john?? John interrupts ?Where is my beer?? more giggling coming from behind the door. ?Oh sorry John we are drinking it, you can earn some of it back though?? John doesn't seem to bothered as he does fancy Mel. ?What do I have to do Mel?? he replys. ?We are playing truth or dare spin the bottle, you have to play with us? thinking about it he decides yes. ?Ok i will? not knowing what he had got himself into Mel runs out the door. She pulls him in to see Kat is half naked most probably down to apart of the game. She slaps him round the face for looking ?You naughty boy John, you bad boy!? going red from what just happened he sits in the circle and Mel spins the bottle.
The bottle stops on Mel. ?Dare? shes says. As if she has been wanting a dare all night. Kat gets up and heads to the wardrobe ?Dress up in you pvc mini skirt, thigh high boots and bask!? Mel's face goes red as Kat pulls out her outfit. From Mel's face it looks like she thought no one knew about her fetish. ?Ok but is that the whole dare?? Mel says as she pulls her top off and drops it near John. He looks up at her to see she is looking back. She winks at him and takes the clothing off Kat. Kat sits back down looking proud of herself but the glint in her eye makes you think this is not going to stop at that.
Mel walks back out looking stunning with her pvc boots gripping her sleek legs and with the mini skirt curving her bum making her look very attractive and powerful. ?Wow you look amazing Mel? John replys to her walking in the room. ?Thanks John? she says as she sits down across from him. You can now see up her skirt as she sits there with her legs crossed. John is trying not to look but its not everyday you get a chance like this. The bottle spinned again and landed on John. All the girls started to giggle. ?You want your beer you have to do a dare? Mel says. John had now forgot about his beer and was more fixated on Mel and the other girls. ?Ok what do you want me to do?? the girls all huddle round to share there ideas. ?We want to dress you up as Mel's sissy slave?? Johns eyes open at there idea. ?Your not chicken are you John?? Mel's says walking over to him. Not wanting to forfeit the dare he gets up. The girls start pulling his clothes off until his is naked. ?Sit down while we get you something to wear. They all go off to different rooms in search off the outfit for John. Kat comes back with a pair of knee high boots. ?Your a size 8 John?? he looks over at the her and replys ?Yes? Mel comes back with a pvc dress which is very short and the other two girls have found a wig and some make up. ?Lets start girls? they push him into a chair and Mel handcuffs him to it. ?Just in case you try to run slave boy? she whispers into his ear. ?Dont want you disobeying you mistress do we?? she kisses him on the cheek and orders him to put some fishnets on. Now only with one had to use he finds it hard. Kat walks back into the room now dressed up to in white boots, crotchless hot pants and a pvc bra. ?What do you think girls?? they all turn round from John and giggle. ?Its your lucky night tonight John?
They spend about 30 min getting John dressed up and looking sexy for them. Mel starts pulling his hard cock around. ?Does this turn you on John? He goes red and she pushes him to the floor. ?You are a naughty boy John you must be punished!?

They spend about 30 min getting John dressed up and looking sexy for them. Mel starts pulling his hard cock around. ?Does this turn you on John? He goes red and she pushes him to the floor. ?You are a naughty boy John you must be punished!? Mel pulls a blindfold over his face not allowing him to see her as she looks around in her wardrobe for something. Kat walks into the room looking very happy with herself, she has the other girl Emma on a leash walking behind her. "Do you like what I have done with me slave Mel"? She says pushing Emma onto the bed. Emma lashes her with the crop to hand making Emma call out in pain. "No what did I tell you about making noise you worthless shit!" Mel walks up to Kats slave and places a ball gag in her mouth and secures it tightly around her head. "That should keep her quite don?t you think"? They both laugh as Emma squirms more trying to get free.

Mel moves her slave onto the bed and ties his arms over his head and his feet apart. She places pegs on both of his nipples and kisses his cheek. "Does that hurt"? Mel says as she climbs off him. Kat walks over with her slave held by her hair and no ball gag in now. "Come here you dirty slut" Mel looks over to see Kat forcing Emma her slave to deep throat John?s cock. Immediately John forgets about the clothes pegs on his nipples and enjoys Emma?s mouth around his cock been pulled up and down whiles she chokes as the whole thing is slide into her mouth. Mel come over to Johns face and looks at him "Enjoying this are we now slave"? John looks up to see his mistress towering over him with all her power. "We I can help sort that out" She stands over his face and lowers her wet clitoris onto his face. She touches his face slowly and then starts rubbing herself faster on his face. "Let?s see if you like don?t been able to breathe shall we"? Mel covers Johns face completely and clamps his head with her strong thighs. He starts moving trying to catch some air as Mel flicks off the pegs that were sat on his nipples. He screams with pain as they both fly off. "Don?t you like that John"? She says as she allows him some air. "Naughty boys get treated like this you know"? His face is covered by Mel?s clitoris again.

After another 10 minutes of suffocating John Mel pulls off his face and unties him. "Bend over the bed John"? Mel abruptly says as Emma is pushed round to the same side. Both slaves lie face down on the bed looking at each other. Emma looks shocked and a little hurt. Mel and Emma pull out two strap on and start helping each other with them. The one Kat his looks about 10 inches and the one Mel has is about 7 inches. "Ever sucked a cock John Kat says as she edges her way to him. "You are about to for me" She pulls his head up by his hair while holding the cock in her hand. He opens his mouth and Kat slides it in. "Oh you good little cock slave" she says as the cock goes in and out of Johns mouth faster "Take more of my cock you slut" The lipstick John is wearing is now smudged on his face making him look like a whore. Mel watches as John gets his mouth fucked. She goes over to Emma and spanks her ass. "Thought you were just going to watch hey" Mel grabs her arms and ties them around her back. "Well I have a surprise for you too" Mel opens Emma?s ass cheeks and lubes up her hole sliding her finger in now and then. "You?re very tight you know"? Mel smiles at her as the strap on touches on Emma?s lubed ass. "I can help make you a real whore" She slides the cock into Emma as she screams in pain. Emma?s tight ass opens up as the strap on slides all the way in. "No more please" Emma begs for mercy. "Shut up you slut!" Mel spanks her again and picks up more speed. Kat covers Emma mouth with her hand. "You heard, shut up!" Emma moves away from Kats hand and screams again. "That?s it you dirty whore" Kat pulls Emma mouth onto her cock and starts forcing her to suck her strap on. "Now let?s here you moan shall we!" John watches as Emma is bound and fucked.

20 minutes go by before the two mistresses stop fucking Emma. She has a butt plug inserted up her stretched ass and is tied up on a chair. They walk over to John smiling more this time at him "Your turn sissy boy" He feels Emma lube his ass while Mel adjusts her strap on. His closes his eyes not wanting to think what is going to happen. Mel slides the strap on deep inside him. John holds out not making a noise. "Good boy John" Mel slaps his ass as a way of congratulating him. "You?re a very good boy" Kat replays. They turn him over onto his back and place the blindfold over his eyes. "Mel climbs on top of him and starts playing with his hard cock. Kat slides her strap on into is ass forcing it deep into him "Let?s see if you can handle me then John" Mel says as she slides her wet pussy onto his cock. He moans as she works her hips while his cock is deep inside her. "You like that hey" "Seems you do" Mel says as she works him faster. She moans as Kat pushes her strap on further into John. He cringes as Kat fucks his ass. Mel is now fucking john just as hard knowing he will cum soon. She climbs off and sucks his cock. "You may cum" Kat says as she pulls out her strap on. John feels himself building up as Mel wraps her tongue around his bell causing him to move closer and closer to cumming. She plays with his balls pushing for him to cum into her mouth. John moans as his shoots his load into her mouth. "Oh....oh...oh" John says as Mel keeps her mouth round his cock. "Good boy" Kat says as she sits him up. Mel move closer to him and kisses him passionately. He feels his own cum slide into his mouth as his and Mel?s tongues meet. "Now wasn?t that fun" Mel replays as she climbs off the bed. John lies back on the bed still blindfolded trying to take in what just happened. "Do you still like me John?" Mel says as she runs her fingers up and down his chest. "Because I?m looking for a boyfriend" She pulls off the blindfold and John kisses her again. "Does that make me your boyfriend and your slave?" John replies. "Yes it does" Mel kisses him again as they watch Emma be untied.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Well, I liked the content of the story, but it would be nice if in the future you proof read your stories, there are quite a few mistakes, including a couple of lines that are repeated.

The story itself was a bit cliche but still hot :)

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Hey if you ever need some help with proofing and editing let me know I would be happy to help out where I can.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Not bad at all. It's a good reading, thumbs up for your efforts.

Featured Threads

New Personals