Slaves First Time....

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Ahhhhh, so this one took place sometime after the first one.....

I am guessing that about a week after I was made to make my fateful decision you called me and made me clear my schedule for an evening... lets call it the coming Thursday. You told me that you would pick me up from my office at 6:30 and to wait for you there. Thursday arrives and you enter the office dressed casually and walk over to me and tell me to go and put on my red thong panty under my track pants. I go to the back room and put on the panty. We then go out to my car and you tell me to drive. We get in and I am wearing a shirt, black track pants and red panties with thong sandals. You tell me to drive down to the XXX Theatre on Main street. We get there and there happens to be a parking spot right out front. You tell me to get out and to follow you in. I dont dare protest or question or whine due to the video and the agreement we had made. But boy am I nervous.. We step in and you make me buy two tickets, we then enter the theater, I start walking towards the seating when you tell me that I will not be sitting and to follwo you. You then take me to the back of the theater behind the last row of seats. You then produce a blindfold and put it on me. You then tell me to raise my hands behind by neck....I feel the cold snap of the handcuff and I feel you tying the handcuffs to the wall. So here I am standing at the back of the theater blindfolded and my hands locked behind my neck and tied to the wall. Next I hear you whisper in my ear that this is going to be lots of fun....for you. You then pull my pants down and tell me to step out of them leaving me in red see through panties and a shirt..... I'm really nervous... I then feel you cutting off my shirt with a pair of scissors. You then hang something around my neck and you whisper that you will be watching from a seat 20 feet away. I stand there nervous not knowing what to excpect... I feel a few people walk by and they slow down as they pass. I feel someone touch my chest, a couple minutes pass and I feel someone approach and stop...In front of me I think. I then feel someone carrassing my nuts.,. I cringe thinking that I have no idea who this is or even if its a guy or girl.... Yuck. But they soon stop and walk away. Only a few minutes go by and someone else approaches me... I feel a slight tug on my neck and then ... I get it. I feel someone writing on my thigh. You had attached a black sharpie around my neck with a paper attached saying.... " Write on my slave whatever you want and feel free to do anything you want! " Then I feel another person approach and as the first person is writing on me the second pulls my panties down. So picture this...in a public xxxrated theater I am handcuffed with my arms by my neck, blindfolded and two people are writing on me and my panties are at my ankles. I want to scream and run but I can't. I then feel another person approach and now there are at least three or four people around me... I feel one of them writing on my chest, then I am told to turn around. I then hear your voice ask them if they want me to be freed from the wall as you originally tied me there so I couldn't run away. There is laughter and I know that most of them are guys but I did hear a female , I think. You come over and untie me from the wall but my arms are still cuffed, behind my neck. I am then turned around and I am told to step out of the panties by someone. I then feel, what I hope were, my panties being stuffed in my mouth. I think I am facing the wall and I can feel someone caressing my thighs and I know someone is writing on my butt cheeks. I can hear you laughing.... I can't do anything. I feel someone turn me around and I feel the hot breath on my crotch before I feel the wetness of a mouth going on my dick. I can only pray its a female but I assume the worst. I then feel another mouth on my lips and feel a tongue running over my lips. Its stops and I feel the panties pulled from my mouth... I am then being pushed to my knees. I am now naked and helpless on my knees and I am told to open my mouth. THats when I feel it! Its a cock entering my mouth. He tells me to suck it and I just have no choice... I feel it getting hard and erect and soon I feel it pulsing... I am expecting the absolutley worst thing...that this guy is going to cum in my mouth. But NO! He pulls out and the worst thing happens...he cums on my face.... I hear lots of people laughing...including you. Then I feel it... Someone is writing on my forehead with the sharpie. Then I hear someone say my turn and I am told to open my mouth... I hesitate and I hear your voice in my ear saying that I choose this and I am to do whatever you want. I Think of the consequences .... and then I open my mouth and you just laugh. I hear a clink.... Not sure what it was but I feel another cock in my mouth... This one just keeps going and going and going until finally the guy spasms and cums down my throat. Oh my god... what have I become... I am now just your cock whore. I then hear another clink and another cock is shoved in my throat... This one doesn't take long..... and he pulls out and cums on my face again. I am sticky and I smell gross.... I hear another clink and I am told to stand up. I comply and I am bent over and my head is pushed against the the wall... I hear your voice in my ear saying that this guy is going to take my virgin ass.... I feel some lube being applied to my poor ass....and then it happens....I feel a warm cock slowly slipping in my ass.... Its painful and I want to dissappear... But I can't. This guy starts sawing my back door like there is no tomorrow... AND I finally feel him shot his load in my ass.... As he pulls out I hear you laughing and ask whos next? I don't know who answers but I hear another clink and I feel another cock entering me from behind....... This one thinks it would be fun to pull out and cum on my ass..... I hear another clink.... I have no idea what the noise is but I hear you thank someone. Another guy approaches my poor ass and you laugh as he fucks my ass anc cums inside of me. You then ask me if I had enough yet. I answer you that I will do what ever you say... You then tell me that you wrote on my forehead that I can be used in any way for only a $1 and that you wanted me to earn enough money so that you could buy BIll a bottle of wine and tell him my ass earned it for him. I feel like crying..... You then tell me to turn around and get on my knees as I only have 7 more guys to finish off before we can go home... So, there I sit on my knees till my the 7th guy cums in my mouth. You then stand me up.... and you walk me out of the theater butt naked covered in cum and writing all over my body. You put me in the car and you start driving me back to the office. On the way you remove my blindfold and tell me it would be best that I have a shower before I went home to my wife as you are sure she would question the way I look. You laugh. You then make me call Bill and tell him that it was a pleasure to have earned enough money selling my body to fags so that he could enjoy his wine.

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
I tried reading the story but it made me dizzy.

My whole computer screen filled up with different words all jammed together.

105_1000.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals