New Tumblr Blog to Expose Naked Loser Guys

outtheregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 19, 2017
Please visit my new blog at https://iostdarenaked.tumblr.com/ to view naked loser guys. If you know of a naked loser who needs to be exposed, please PM me or submit a post on the blog page. Also, please reblog and like the pictures on the page to heighten the losers humiliation.

outtheregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 19, 2017
Tumblr deleted my blog

Someone complained about the site to Tumblr, so they deleted it.

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
:( I heard that if you use the exposure tags it can get you deleted.. If you make another one id like to be featured, Im looking for a good scare

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Someone complained about the site to Tumblr, so they deleted it.

That is pretty low.
I'm shy and easily embarrassed and if I see myself posted on-line I get really embarrassed about it. There have been times when I have ended up posted and wanted it removed. I've asked the poster to remove photos and some do but others blankly refuse to take the photos down and if that is the case as one poster put it "you'll have to learn to live with it" and I have to do just that even though it is embarrassing seeing them posted. But I'd never think about going to the sites mods or owners and asking them to remove the blog or post. That I feel is pretty low and like telling on a best mate just because they pranked you and you couldn't take it or like running to mummy and telling tales. I look at it this way, it is embarrassing but as a strong submissive I should be able to take it.

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
I really enjoy seeing myself posted, but Poeple that repost and do this to people who are willing to repost willing people are ruining it for everyone else, soon enough no one will repost :(

Featured Threads

New Personals