Masterxlv

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 4, 2018
If you’re slave F or M come and obey me on

kik: Spectacularxlv

Any age is allowed Looking for subs, pets, and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos it doesn’t matter to show your face to not get embarrassed and to save your privacy Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If you’re slave F or M come and obey me on

kik: Spectacularxlv

Any age is allowed Looking for subs, pets, and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos it doesn’t matter to show your face to not get embarrassed and to save your privacy Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits

So funny thing here about your so called master abilities. The line above about you being controlling degrading gentle etc. yeah that's a direct copy of what's used in this persons ad.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=33402

Word for word. So either you are the person (zompoke) in the original ad now with a new account so no one would link you. Or you're copying off other people's ad because you cannot write your own. Either way red flags for sure. Anyone seeking out interaction with this ad. Take care and approached with caution

Masterxlv

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 4, 2018
Lol

You should go visit a doctor dude what’s wrong if iam gonna copy something i like and i edited it already lol go visit a doctor dog

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You didn't edit it. That entire sentence is word for word out of the other post. Honestly everyone else will see right though it all too. I don't need a dr. Just tired of seeing lazy guys trolling for pussy claiming to be Dom when they havent the faintest clue what its all about. Good luck on your search I'm sure you'll win over plenty of subs.

Masterxlv

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 4, 2018
Fuck you

Even if what’s wrong with that copyright or what that’s what iam doing that ? Shut up bitch and grow up you little kid

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Even if what’s wrong with that copyright or what that’s what iam doing that ? Shut up bitch and grow up you little kid

You only show your immaturity and inability to be involved in this type of lifestyle by lashing out, swearing, calling someone a little kid, all because they brought to attention your lack of effort and detail. I have no issue calling out someone on stuff if it means keeping newcomers safe.

I appreciate you showing your true side here in hopes that any potential subs see this behavior and avoid falling for this. Enjoy your time here.

Masterxlv

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 4, 2018
Just go fuck ur self its not a copyright and I didn’t lie when you asked me for this yea I copied it so don’t flame stop talk

Featured Threads

New Personals