Expose me

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Ive been an bad boy and have exposed girls that did not deserve to be exposed and they didnt know about it , so i need to be punished and feel i deserve the same, so if any females want to expose me as punishment please let me know. Thank you

Subkitten42

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Kik me at cfrink20 to get me some pics to expose, I'll make sure everyone she's you😏

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
i call you a fake

Only interested in women, no trans, sorry

You should be respectful to all.
I think youbare just trying to get some female use and play with you.in the name of exposer..
If you are not respect full to trans.you havent learned anything from what yoh have done.

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
What does that mean? I have a fetish/fantasy of benig exposed by women. I respect the trans lifestyle, however for my fantasy i do not view that as a real woman , so respect my fantasy and fetish. Thank you. No offense to be made

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
I agree with publicslut1

You should be respectful to all.
I think youbare just trying to get some female use and play with you.in the name of exposer..
If you are not respect full to trans.you havent learned anything from what yoh have done.

Before making any absurdity comments about other people's posts please carefully read everything before commenting on them.
It is rather you kickass who is playing the fool here & I highly doubt I'm the only who has this feeling about you, other members will not appreciate nor accept such comments like this one.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I'm not wishing to weigh into the argument here but would like to mention you may have a problem finding females that are really into posting men, I have seldom seen them and those that do pop up often get so besieged with men wanting them to expose them that they soon go back into hiding.

The females I have come across that like to expose men do it not because the man wants them to, in fact it is the opposite with some. The real nice bitches would only expose you if you didn't want it or in a way beyond your liking usually with you loosing control of your photos. They get off on embarrassing you so if being exposed doesn't embarrass you they won't be interested.

Men or trans females are much more into exposing people naked as you clearly have been in the past by exposing women, you naughty man, and some can be very good at it and make you really squirm very embarrassment so be careful what you wish for whether you deserves it or not.

Featured Threads

New Personals