VR fun

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was thinking on an idea and I believe everyone had this in mind: if time travel worked you will have sex with yourself :)

Do you have a VR headset? Google cardboard is ok.

What I have in mind is: film yourself. Acting like a bully, POV, any fetish you have in mind. Then watch the movie via the VR headset.

I am curious of ideas of building a scenario for that movie. For example having a foot fetish, the movie will show a foot and you will stick a sock in your mouth etc. What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: maxbob555

JustAGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2011
If I had a time machine, I wouldn't have sex with myself, but I would probably watch myself masturbate while in a very humiliating situation ;)

I have a humiliation fetish that centers around exposure (physical and psychological), so I'm a fan of erotic superheroine movies where the heroine is captured, stripped, and finally unmasked, completely exposed and defeated.

I suppose if I were filming myself, I would do something similar, like a POV villain capturing a superhero and making him strip, mocking his nude body, and finally making him unmask and surrender his deepest secrets to the viewer.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
It becomes quite weird what to film when I am alone when playing with a wide cam. I can film myself but I can't make it like there is a second person in the room. Just watching me after, abusing myself.

I was not a fan of superheroines but I loved to pretend I was the girl being captured, stripped and abused.

Thanks for your message.

Niels73

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2014
Netherlands
If i could travel through time i would not have sex with myself, but most likely would go back in time to take myself over the knee and give myself a good bare bottom spanking regulary :)

Edit:

I changed my mind. I still would spank my younger self, but also force him to give me a blowjob after the spanking. So that would count as sex i guess :)

Last edited:

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I would.
And tie up my younger self, give him a spanking, tell him what he did wrong.
Then I would :D with his consent of course, that I already have.

Featured Threads

New Personals