sissy seeks dares from girl (s) and online exposure

abwantdmommyga

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2015
georgia usa
irst to the admins if i have posted this thread in wrong placce or any other changes must be made please move it to right place or advise me of changes needed.

Now to the dare (s) i make this post for any girl or girls who would like to give me dares they have complete control of this . To be clear my pm dare list will help some
but i feel girls are more imaginative and there fore girls only can dare guys can read or comment on dares if wish but not post dares.
Few basics for girls to know

1. use pm on here or post or kik or hangout or other means specify in a pm
as all dares will either be photo or video that i do for you

2 embarrassing and humiliating risky semi public public are fully allowed if
you are not sure if is something just ask

3. girls may team up or gang up on me in a chat like kik etc . and should be ones to set up a group chat for such .

4 all videos and pictures will be the legal property of the girl (s) to post on-line on as many sites as wish and invite other girls to comment ii shall be given the link so can see how exposed you have made me but i will not be allowed to remove them with out meeting conditions in rule 5 however they can be reposted
5. in order to remove a picture i must do at least 5 more extreme pictures,removal of a picture after receive the 5 replacements must last 24 hours before posted back to same site but can be posted to different siite this will be site specific . as to videos 2 videos for removal of one same terms as above

6 girl(s) should consider me their slave during all this and the site posting as a for of blackmailing me to do even more ( i want you girls to concider what might do to me basd on profile and if ask me things as a means to have fun at my expense or to get even with guys if perfer that term)
7. to begin you must be a girl and say are in i put no restrictins as to what may ask me to do even live video of some sort but i want you to have fun and i have very few limits

that should be enough rules for now my kik is in my signature if going to team up let me know your team so i know if solo or multiple
if don't see things in my clothing lists or have-questions post or pm me
thanks and please play i haven't had any real dares in a long while
you girls are in control so let see how much control you wish to take
if dont see something as to item ,clothing just ask me i may just not have updated list
or might buy what ask hope to get a good amount of replies
your slave awaits

Featured Threads

New Personals