(AU) Sydney: Trans/Sub/18 seeks Couple/Dom/All ages ~ 18 year old transgirl seeking

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

Sarah.Lavender

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2017
18 year old submissive trans seeking a dominant couple of any age

I'm an 18 year old transgirl. I live with my parents who are Christian and very conservative people. They told me when I was 18 if I wanted to "screw up my life" it was up to me. Which means I am very very new.

Only just was allowed to have my own private internet connection. I have had my own computer but they always checked everything. They don't anymore.

I am brand new but I have identified as a girl ever since I was 9 (I was born a boy)

I am looking for people to chat with and learn about everything trans and kink related, but if any guy or girl wants to chat with me on another level and explore some power play please get in contact! I'm happy to have any kind of conversation. If it starts off playing then that's fine with me. If it starts off just vanilla and turns into something more, especially if it happens organically then even better!

Just so you are aware, I am in the VERY BEGINNING of my transition. The only person other than my parent's who know I identify this way is a girl. She's 19 and is by far my best friend. She is coming over to help me start my transition in a few days. She's going to teach me how to do makeup and she is also going to tell me how to groom myself downstairs. I'm not comfortable showing photos of myself just yet, but once I have had my body hair done I am more than willing to show off what I've done :)

So.... there you go! Get in contact please! I'd love to just chat :) my kik is sarah.lavenderxoxo

• Kinks:
I'm not sure. I just want to submit. Humiliation seems interesting to me (being made to do things that make me feel dumb I guess)

• Experience:
Very little. Transitioning

• Limits:
Pics for the next few days. I am not ever going to be comfortable showing my face

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
Hmu theheartofdragonwing I'll be happy to help u try stuff out I've been in the bdsm world for a little just hadn't had much luck finding the right sub I'd love to train and guide u
In the world of bdsm

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
Hey, in a Dom, been into this for a little over a year, are you finished your transition? I am intrigued by your post. Pm me

Featured Threads

New Personals