How to not chicken out

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
What a great idea! I'm really thinking about setting up a Volafile collection of all my pics…

Remember that the photos expire after 48 hours. Also, to make sure you can't delete them, upload your stuff BEFORE logging in. And make a note of the link (and let us know, of course).

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Only 8 long hours now until I'm safe almost.I know one person has seen my photos as they contacted me. I opened the pm and blushed as I read it.
When someone contacts me and tells me they have seen my naked photos it really increases my embarrassment.
I was just starting to think I would get away with no one seeing them and then I get this message and my hopes are dashed and I'm made even more self conscious about it and now I'm wondering if the photos have been copied and posted on elsewhere, So embarrassing.
I wish I wasn't so easily conned into these things.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
I'd love to know what they said.

But let's be honest here, You actually spread the link yourself outside of this thread, so you are enjoying it really. On the New Kik Exposure Game thread you commented:
"Sounds fun, I'm already risky an embarrassing exposer on kinktalk.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showpos...1&postcount=37

Love the risk but I get really embarrassed when I'm exposed and maybe one is enough, although I'm not sure."

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012

But let's be honest here, You actually spread the link yourself outside of this thread, so you are enjoying it really. On the New Kik Exposure Game thread you commented:

Love the risk but I get really embarrassed when I'm exposed and maybe one is enough, although I'm not sure."

Love that you busted him spreading it too. I also do that, always increasing the risk of being caught exposed at the same time I say how humiliating it is!

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.

But let's be honest here, You actually spread the link yourself outside of this thread, so you are enjoying it really. On the you commented:

OMG! that is so embarrassing, I didn't actually realise what I'd done, All that was suppose to be in a pms. I think I confused posting in thread with typing in a pms. I was half asleep at the time.

This just makes things worse, the link has expired now and I think only one person "spankmeohio" saw it so that was not too bad until you pointed out my embarrassing mistake. Know I feel more embarrassed than if more people had seen it.

Last edited:

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Love that you busted him spreading it too. I also do that, always increasing the risk of being caught exposed at the same time I say how humiliating it is!

I'm very embarrassed by it boyinpanties and thanks for pointing out my humiliation further. Thats just what I needed.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
Reblogged you a while ago, wil send your post to specifically interested people later.

Be careful what you wish for.
On tumblr there is no going back, once you are out there you stay out there :cool:

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
I'm sure he has, he's posted the link all over the place.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
Sorry, misread you. I have no idea. I occasionally go there, reblog a few things. I deleted my posts of me when it started going mad. Today I reblogged some guy who was seriously asking for it, and that's been reblogged so he's there for good.
I love the CFNM, male in bondage and face-sitting posts. Some of the sissy ones are good too.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I'm taking revenge on humble52, if you want to see photo of him, naked, tied up or wearing bra, knickers and stockings just follow this link.
https://volafile.io/r/9ORXLL

I've changed the password so he can not touch the account for the whole two days. Feel free to pass the link around or make public comments here.

Featured Threads

New Personals