Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I don't quite like taking pictures, but I'm willing to take pictures below my waist. Tomorrow I will be home alone. I have no toys, but I will try to complete anything that is posted below. The pictures will be either posted in an album or sent privately. There are a few people that I won't send pictures to on this site, and you know who you are.

Have fun with me! :D

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
nice

i would love to see your pussy lips spread wide and another pic of your asshole

DrSam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
I'd like the pictures described in the post above me plus one of your holes filled and one where you've written "fuckmeat" above your pussy.

gtf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 1, 2013
i would like to see a set of photos showing a slowly lifted skirt with no panties underneath

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
i would love to see a pic of you with you face down ass up to have a good view of your pussy and ass. :)

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I like kitty4 position as well. Face down and ass up is always my favorite position. So many possibilities. I would like to add to it though. You in that position with a red ass would make it better. So spank each ass cheek 50 times with a hairbrush.

mroxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 27, 2013
I would like to see you standing with legs spread, and two clothespins on each pussy lip.

sextoysadge

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2013
requests I'd like have already been made, so I'll just ask for a link to your gallery please.

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
I'd like a pic of your pussy lips spread wide right after you have edged three times in a row so I can see how wet you are

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I'd love to see one of you lying down, camera facing your pussy, back arched so your face is hidden. with my username written on the inside of your leg.
You can send it to my KIK if you'd like or private on here.

adamacl1988

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2013
I would like to see two fingers inside you as deep as you can go.

Then with those two fingers spread your pussy as wide open as you can so we can get a good look inside :)

verdantdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2013
A shot naked from the waist down in front of an open window.

Perhaps you could try some double penetration with whatever objects you have laying around in the immediate vicinity. (I see that anal is a limit, so if you're too uncomfortable with that, just as big an item as you can take in your pussy.)

Not sure if it's possible with the camera you're using, but try getting a shot of yourself using the water from the bathtub spigot to masturbate.

Let me know how it goes!

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I like tease ones so find a pair of see through panties, and slide 1 hand inside them and start playing with yourself while you take the picture

jonjon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2013
I'd love to see you with legs wide apart showing your open pussy and then with and ice cube in your pussy and then showing after it has melted!

hard2290

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2012
I'd love to see you with spread legs and your pussy stuffed with a thong, or pantie

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
I would also love a link to any gallery you have of these pics.
My preference would be 2 clothes pins on each pussy lip with the pins taped to your legs to keep you spread open while you play with your clit.

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
I'm Simple

I would just like to see a pic of your erect clit just before you cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals