Dare picture competition

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
OH SHIT!!! :eek: I totally forgot to do it the other day!!! and to make it worse, I won't have access to any pubblic restrooms within the next 12 hours! :( I guess you can count this as a forfeit... If I had 13 hours from now, I would do it, but I don't... well done Nekhard, no one completed your task... even though it was a quite easy one! :mad:

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I wonder why it seems so difficult to find public restrooms for everybody.

A restaurant, a mall, a square... all those public places have restrooms, isn't it?

superfruit

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2011
im from the UK where we dont have malls, and the only public restrooms i know of are filthy with one cubicle with a door that doesnt lock or stay closed, and has blue lights to stop heroin use :p

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
im from the UK where we dont have malls, and the only public restrooms i know of are filthy with one cubicle with a door that doesnt lock or stay closed, and has blue lights to stop heroin use :p

Come on, I have been to the UK. There are restrooms in museums, fast-foods, restaurants, pubs...

superfruit

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2011
True, and they would be fine if i had more than twelve hours to do it in. but i dont, and besides, i'd rather see you do the dare or lose 10 points anyway :p

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
True, and they would be fine if i had more than twelve hours to do it in. but i dont, and besides, i'd rather see you do the dare or lose 10 points anyway :p

Too late! I won't have to do it!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I would never have lost 10 points. I would have taken that picture if I needed to.

I might yet do it, just to earn one more point...

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
LOL... And I like how you re-upped me for the contest! I think we should have pictures that both sexes can do so that you can join in on the fun.

Unless YOU are chicken of course.... :D

I wouldn't have been able to stand the thought of you unable to oarticipate!

I am not chicken by any means.... But I would have to get permission to post my pics.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
CassAhhDee, if you want to join us, please do.

For your dare, replace the string coiled around the balls by a thread coiled around each breasts.

Last edited:

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I don't need your permission silly boys....... But thanks for it! I'll let you know....

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
One hour left before the first turn results.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
For me it's not that I'm chickening .... for me public dares are tough due to where I live. I live in a small island, which in fact I don't mention with its name, where 'being kinky' is not in the norm of my society. To give you an example, if somebody is seen naked or jerking off in the street like you do in other countries, here it would get you arrested and taken to court, being fined or even sent for a couple of days to a mental hospital (apart from being the news of the day for half the population).

Don't get me wrong, I love such dares but have to pay more attention when I deem it a bit risky! Other than that, let's hope the game gets harsh now! :p I'll have my comeback!!!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
OK, time is up! Turn #1 is closed.

And here are the results:

1. Nekhard:_______7
2. The Evil One:__-1
3. Joht2891:_____-1
4. Joshdavis24 :__-1
5. BamaSwitch:___3
6. NudeGuy:_____-1
7. Superfruit:____-1
8. Dannythegr8:__-1

The Evil One is the Challenger for turn #2. We'll all have one week to take his dare picture from the moment he posts his photo-dare.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
joht2891.... Totally understandable. But trash talk is all part of the game!!!!
Have fun boys... I've got a few favorite horses in the race ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals