Expanding and lockable buttplug

wifehacker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 2, 2017
Does somebody has experience with those lockable plugs?
Talking about these metal ones with 3 "claws"
XoX

maxperv

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
While I don't have hands-on experience, from what I understand from users is that this device is for fairly advanced play, i.e. your sub should be comfortable taking something that large in the ass, when it is expanded.

And when you release and remove the device, there is the potential of the claws pinching tissue between the claws as they close up, so be quite careful about this.

Also a shopping hint, when this device first came out there were some sites selling it for a ridiculously high price and others at a more reasonable price.

wifehacker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 2, 2017
I found out that these are also called pear plugs or pear of aguish. So no one has never heard of them?

Pehart

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2017
Hungary
Originally pear of anguish was meant to the mouth. It was a very insane torture device. The pear opened in the mouth and destroyed everything. This penalty gone for those who where "atheists" who had speak out loud that they don't believe in god. For women they pushed up in the vagina and opened it wide. This gone for disloyalty or abortion. By men was this torture when it turned out that somebody was homosexual. This torture was most of time not fatal, but caused lifetime destruction.

Featured Threads

New Personals