United States (East of the Rockies)

Footlicker554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 25, 2015
18 year old slave male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant male

Hi everyone. I'm an 18 year old college student in Boston. I've been into slavery and chastity for a while now and I am looking for a male or female dominant of any age - through preferably close to my age - to act both as a chastity keyholder and to help push my limits.

I'm particularly interested in getting more into crossdressing and a bit of sissification, but I also want to get better at following through with tasks. I'm looking for a master or mistress who will give me tasks that may go a little further than my limits and require me to complete them.

• Kinks:
Chastity, Femdom, Bondage, Minor CBT, Messy, Humiliation, Degradation, Crossdressing, Life Control

• Experience:
I am an not new to this by any stretch of the imagination, but I would not call myself an expert either. I want to make the transition from casual slave to complete slave, I piece of property to be used.

• Limits:
My only hard limits are nothing involving family or friends. I am willing to try out public tasks and public humiliation, but not around those who know me. I will also not do anything to permanently damage myself or anything illegal.

If you are interested, please PM me here or Kik me at footlicker554 and say that you are from KinkTalk. I look forward to serving you.

Footlicker554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 25, 2015
Hi, I'm still looking for a dominant. If you are at all interested in owning me, please contact me.

Footlicker554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 25, 2015
Still looking for someone to own me. I'm ready to be molded to the will of anybody.

Featured Threads

New Personals