Sub couple needs punishment

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
Me and my gf are both submissive and need to be punished. We will do everything. Except sending pics she is not convertible with that.

TheDemandred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2017
A submissive couple is one of my and my gf's fantasies. Too bad no pics.

Both of you strip naked.
Sit on the floor, cross-legged and facing each other.
You will take turns.
One of you will touch the other. Get close to orgasm. Use two hands. She should use one one your cock and one on your balls. You use one of her clit and one on her gspot.
Then, when right on the edge, stop and slap their face.
Switch.
Repeat this three times each.
Then get dressed and carry on as if nothing happened.

No orgasms.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
A submissive couple is one of my and my gf's fantasies. Too bad no pics.

Both of you strip naked.
Sit on the floor, cross-legged and facing each other.
You will take turns.
One of you will touch the other. Get close to orgasm. Use two hands. She should use one one your cock and one on your balls. You use one of her clit and one on her gspot.
Then, when right on the edge, stop and slap their face.
Switch.
Repeat this three times each.
Then get dressed and carry on as if nothing happened.

No orgasms.

Her sitting up and cross legged leaves a horrible angle for him to work her g spot. Think before just spouting off tasks. You cause the opening to be harder to get into and a bad angle when sitting up like that. The g spot is best reached her laying on her back legs spread feet flat on the floor knees up. Seriously think through these things before just rambling them off. It shows a serious lack of attention to detail and competency.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
How dare you not think it through but of course he is quite right, it is almost impossible to get close to her g spot like this.. now if they have a vibe there is a chance...

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Me and my gf are both submissive and need to be punished. We will do everything. Except sending pics she is not convertible with that.

for starter's i would like to point out your one grammar mistake, convertible should be comfortable.... now that that is over with on to a punishment for the both of you.

items you will need:

string/twine/ribbon
Ruler/yardstick/measuring tape
wooden spoon/wooden spatula x2
high heels x2 (a pair in her size and a pair in your size 4 inch heels)

this is a chore punishment for the both of you, first you will take the measuring instument you have choosen and the string/twine/ribbon and measure out the ribbon to 5 feet in length, (works best with string or twine).

Next the two of you will stand and look each other in the eyes and strip naked,(that means no nothing on not even socks, bare flesh for the both of you). you will both take the two pairs of heels and wear them on your feet.

next she will take one end of the string that you had made 5 foot in length and tie it just under the tip of your cock. once done she will hand the other end to you to tie to her clit. Both ends are to be tight enough not to slip off.

Once tied together like this, the two of you will start doing house chores from top to bottom in every room. once the house is clean you may remove the string/twine/ribbon.

If the string/twine/ribbon slips off either one of you, then the one that it slipped off with administer 50 spankings to either the ass or balls/ ass or tits, alternating. when the spankings are over you will then replace the string/twine/ribbon back to the clit/cock it feel from,(women does mans and man does womens, just like how you started), and continue your house chores, repeating this if needed until it is finished.

Once the chores are down, you both are to come back to this thread of yours and together report on how the punishment went as well as how long it took you both to finish the punishment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are welcome for your punishment i look forward to your report.

ZylFet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2016
India

I guess she is not comfortable with sending pics and not taking pics. So here's a task to push your limits.

Sit in your living room, fully clothed. One of you must get up and stand in the middle of the room. The other most record in their phone or a camera. The one standing in the middle should strip. When they are completely naked, the video and be stopped and 5 pics should be taken(4 pics from 4 sides and the last one, sitting down with legs spread). Now reverse your roles. Now run the video on your tv for a whole day (or as long as possible). Keep the pics on your pc in a folder, open them and put on a slideshow. Whenever a pic comes up, the opposite person should stroke/diddle the person in the pic. Do this until both of you cums.

(If you are scared, you can delete all pics and videos after 24 hours)

TheDemandred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2017
Her sitting up and cross legged leaves a horrible angle for him to work her g spot. Think before just spouting off tasks. You cause the opening to be harder to get into and a bad angle when sitting up like that. The g spot is best reached her laying on her back legs spread feet flat on the floor knees up. Seriously think through these things before just rambling them off. It shows a serious lack of attention to detail and competency.

I reach the gspot from that position all the time. I guess my partners have just had easily accessible gspots. It is true that it is located differently on different women.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
I reach the gspot from that position all the time. I guess my partners have just had easily accessible gspots. It is true that it is located differently on different women.

This is also true, the smaller the woman inside the easier her g spot is to access. I think it is also in relation to her clit and how she likes her clit played with. If a woman doesn't enjoy direct contact then her g spot is often either none existent or you have to allow for where she is sensitive both in and out.

Featured Threads

New Personals