Kik Slave market

Another_boyx

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 10, 2018
18m slave searching for master or mistress

18 years old m looking for a permanent master (male or female) I want the master to be a true dom who can humiliate and abuse and completely control me. I'm straight but really need to be used so idc by who as long as they can be ruthless savages to me.

I'm currently chubby but am trying to lose weight.

My only limits are scat piss and cross dressing.

Kik is another_boyx

slaveboy998

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 4, 2015
Anal slut

I’m looking for a mistress or someone to punish my ass and my mouth with dildos. I need to be fucked. KIK: anaranjado1997

I love to be stuffed and I will make videos and send pics

Taichitom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 20, 2018
love to serve and dominate

kik : tominaustria
Age 48 male
Name: Tom
Role: Switch prefere male

Z21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2018
19 M slave looking for mistress into pegging and things like that, Kik: zo2live

lazz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 2, 2015
Looking for a female to play with my ass, torture my cock and balls and make me eat my cum. Kik me Brecone

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.*

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Masterjdm

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2018
35 uk Dom guy looking for new younger male slave to control online. Any masters done with there or want to share using the thing for pleasure

slavemarilla

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 2, 2018
looking for dom male to humiliate and control me on kik

hi
31 year old slave girl with big boobs needs a dominant master to humiliate and control her on kik.
I am into nipple torture, tit bondage, wax, forced bj (incl. gags), being forced to insert random objects, dress up for master and pose for his pleasure, food control, toilet control, orgasm control, task lists, having to suck dildos for practice etc.

i am open to all sort of scenarios. i currently cant do 24/7 but may be able to do that soon. it could be a few days a week of control or maybe a task list to full fill in the week. Or maybe constant daily contact but not being able to entertain you all day long.

As i am being turned on by basically doing ridiculous things to myself so that my master is entertained and turned on, i am very open to all sort of new suggestions as long as they are humiliating, a little sadistic and will please you.

get in touch if you're interested
kik marillayo

Last edited:

charlie9910

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2017
19yo male slave
Looking for a master or mistress to use me as they want and to not let me cum.

Kik is charlie99100

slavemarilla

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 2, 2018
need a wank inspiration or entertainment for a lads party? (kik only)

I had posted earlier already (31 years old, big tits, good figure, submissive) but there is another thing that I am totally turned on by atm:

As I am extremely submissive and love to be abused, humiliated and used as a dirty sex slave, I would love to be used for the entertainment of you and/ or your friends. it could be that i am inserting a cucumber with your name on it or write your name on my arse cheeks and send you a photo just to your friends can laugh about what a dirty cunt i am.

Or if you need a work wank on the toilet, make me take a video coming on a random object for you so you have some inspiration. You can pass your number on to the next colleague who needs a whore for inspiration afterwards.

Got the idea?
marillayo on kik get in touch with what i can do for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnasdas_2017

jennbunny94

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 12, 2018
submissive, looking for humiliation and exposure: jennbunny94

i want you to use, share, and abuse me. very literate, very submissive, brat, eager to complete requests ☺️