33 years old italian male Dom looking for an online only female sub/slave 18-45

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
ABOUT ME - VANILLA

Hello everyone! My name is Dario and I am a 33 years old Dom from Palermo, Italy. I'm 1,77m tall, and weight about 60kg. I have black straight hairs and deep greenish eyes. My sexual orientation is straight.

I'm a geeky guy who loves playing videogames and watching anime, swimming and going to the beach. I'm almost graduated in history and italian literature and my goal in life is to work as a teacher. I love cats and I have four who are my life. I really enjoy food and eating and I try to discover a lot of different dishes from various cultures and places, but sadly I'm not a good cook so I prefer that are others to cook for me. I'm a really friendly person and I enjoy talking and chatting a lot and about everything.

ABOUT ME - KINKY

Kinky wise, I've been into this lifestyle for over seven years and I had several online and in person experiences but for the moment I plan to keep things online only (with possible planned trips to meet in person) until I am independent enough to move and relocate.

I identify myself as a Dominant. I have a big interests in erotic and sensual photography and videos, clothes and underwear control, daily routine and rules, orgasm control/denial. I'm open to try new fetishes and kinks so feel free to suggest me anything if there's something you want to try.

I'm am exploring my Daddy side but I just started so I might be a little inexperienced but I found out I enjoy taking care of my sub, cuddling/snuggling and aftercare but the main focus will always be on the D/s dynamic but if you are a little we can explore and live your little space together and you can help me grow into a better Daddy.

I don't have an ideal sub or an ideal girl. I can handle bratty and obedient experienced and inexperienced subs alike, I like shy girls that easily gets embarassed (embarassing plays are one of my favorite kinks), but I also enjoy a girl who knows how to tease and when to take the initiative. I like a girl who is not afraid to show her body to her Dom and that can be sensual even though she is shy. I love talkative girls that can keep a conversation, but I'm also totally fine shy and silent girls. Body looks don't interests me, curvy or slim, black, asian or white, tall or small, big boobed or flat chested, everything is fine really, physical appearences are not really something I focus into. Even though I find arousing to embarass my girl, I'm not really into humiliation or degradation, and I consider them to be two completely different things. I'm not a fan or ropes though, I'm really inexperienced on that field so since it can hurt the other person I prefer we avoid rope play and only stick to something softer like scarf bondage.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR

Now, even though I'm pretty flexible, there are some things that I expect to happen in my D/s dynamic. Some are negotiable, others are not.

FIRST: As I said I'm not interested in body looks and character wise I'm also very open. I have an age range of interest which goes from 18 to 40/45 years old, but if I believe we are a really good match I might push it higher. I'm only looking for girls since I'm completely straight and I'm monogamous so no married womens or already owned subs. You are my priority and so I need to be a priority for you as well. Couples are fine too but only as long as at least the woman is submissive to me and the husband is aware of what's happening.

SECOND: I really love erotic and sensual photography and I love when my sub teases or pleases me with requested or not requested pictures and videos, I also love poses and dress up play so having a working camera (and possibly but not necessarily a webcam) is requested and not negotiable. Naked or underwear or clothed pictures and videos as surprises or during playtime or to provide proofs will be requested (and saved and kept by me) and they will be a must in our dynamic since it's my main fetish, so if you are not fine with taking pics and videos avoid bothering and don't contact me. I'm aware of all the issues coming with this kind of fetish so pictures and videos are not necessarily happening right away upon trust is built and of course face in pics and videos will be appreciated but will not be necessary and will never be forced, but it will have to happen sooner or later and of course I will not wait forever. Of course none of these pictures and videos will ever be shared online or anywhere else (unless exhibitionism or exposure is agreed accordingly from both inside the dynamic).

THIRD: Trust is extremely important to me in my D/s dynamics so we need to be open to each other and not be afraid to talk an issues or worries that might come up with time. That's why, if needed, I usually allow my sub to have a trial period up to a month with softer involvement and small playtimes to adapt and evolve the relationship, because I am aware that trust can't be achieved over a day or two, so I'm fine with taking our time before starting. For the same reason I'm always willing to give a trial period where we will try some light mechanic and see if we can make it work.

FOURTH: I expect some time of daily privacy with my sub to focus on playtime or intimate activities. It can be 30 minutes or an hour or more and it shouldn't really be daily but I want to have some private time with you. Also a place to where to take good pictures and videos using timer on the camera would be a good plus but it's not really necessary. This point is not negotiable if you don't have some free time during the day or at least a few days during the week don't bother texting.

FIFTH: I really enjoy control and rules. I am heavily into total power exchange, but I know that it's hard to achieve, especially when there is some time difference and distance, so I am fine with less control too, but there are a couple of things that I will want to take complete control. We will discuss them in private and depending on your lifestyle we'll agree about what degree of control and which things I will control. This point is not negotiable

I'm looking for a slave or submissive girl. Littles are fine as long as they are submissive too. I'm not interested in people showing dominant side inside the dynamic so if you are a Switch keep your role and behavior in mind with me. We can talk, communicate, even be friends, but I'm the Dom, you are the sub and I want respect for our roles. I will respect you as a person and I will respect your limits, but you will have to respect my role and my position.

HOW IT WILL WORK

I don't have a fixed set of rules and I prefer to adapt to every person and situation. The rules are not set in stone and they can change anytime accordingly to anything that might come up so that they will not interfere with important aspects of your life. We will discuss them in private but only after the trial period is over. Naturally, breaking a rule once or twice will result in a scolding and/or a punishment (punishments will never involve your limits).

I like to assign daily tasks to my sub that can involve a wide range of things, from pictures in particular poses and a set number of them to writings and such. I will always set a deadline accordingly to your timezone, and breaking it or not completing the task will lead to a punishment or to an increase to the size of said task (this of course will happen outside of playtime).

Punishments will always respect your limits, none of them will be unfair but they will depend on what you did and how bad was your behavior or disobedience. I don't have a set of punishments, they just flow with the moment.

The relationship I am looking for, is possibly a long term one since i value my time pretty high and I don't plan on spending it with someone undecided or unsure. Distance and time difference doesen't matter to me, I can easily adapt my schedule and have already experienced up to 9 hours of difference between me and my sub and it worked fine. Meetings will totally be a possibility if we are at long distance, and I'm even willing to be the one coming, but only after some time have passed and I saw that you are serious on this just like me.

I don't like to be ignored or to be left on read while messaging. We can all be busy so if you have things to do or need to be gone for hours or even days it's totally fine, I just want to be warned in time, so don't suddenly disappear unless there is a valid reason, which you will tell me asap once you can talk to me again. Also during a conversation I don't like to be kept on waiting for too long. While our first chats will happen here on the site we will shortly move over private chat apps for communication like Kik, Skype, Whatsapp, Hangout or any other app you use for texting, as long as it allows pictures and videos exchange.

An important issue for everyone outside Europe is that my time zone is GMT +1 so you should be aware that we might have some time difference. It's not a problem for me and I've already dealt with it for years so I will try to adapt to your time zone as much as I can, so I expect the effort to be mutual.

Well I guess that's all I can write about me. If you want to know more, contact me in private and I'll reply to everyone as soon as possible. Thanks for taking your time to make it this far on my profile.

Have a nice day!

Featured Threads

New Personals