Bangzo123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 18, 2016
19 sissyboy💁

Looking for a very dominant male or female to please. I like to dress up and wear lipstick so I look pretty and slutty for my Dom.
Likes: dressing up, being degraded, taking cock deep, being humiliated(small dick, being called fag), ass to mouth, taking pics, doing what I'm told
I have an 8 inch cock dildo, and a 7 inch one, clothes, nipple clamps, a buttplug, shaved body😉

My Kik is: Bangzo123

I hope to see someone there ☺️💋

anju

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 21, 2016
Hey

looking for cross dressing sissy slaves
My kik is angelanjana123
Start with a cross dressing pic of yourself or ill not respond

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for female subs and slaves

Looking for female subs and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and are a must, videos can be a maybe. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me. I'll message back when I see your message. kik- zompoke

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for females to expose my naked pictures for humiliation for a short period, pm me if interested

jamessmithjones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2017
I'm all alone at home and very horny

Would love a master to edge and control me

21 m uk

Jamessmithjones is my kik

Skype is jamessmithjones1

stevesilence

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
intelligent Male Dominate/Master looking for female sub any body type, age and experience is okay

About me​

Hello I am a dominant desperately in search of a female sub to make my own. I am an experienced, understanding and accommodating dominant who can be strict with my sub but at the same time understanding and flexible when it comes to your schedule.

What I Want In A Sub

• I do not discriminate between body or age
  • experience doesn't matter ( I absolutely love fresh meat)
  • Must be willing to send pictures as proof of punishments ( I understand if at first you are uncomfortable )

What To Expect As My Sub​
you Will be given rules that are agreed on by me and you, you will receive maintenance spankings and training. I love to have my subs do anal but if that is a limit for you I understand

If you are interested please PM me or add me on kik xxstevesilencexx skype: stevesilence

Kinkyhippielove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 9, 2016
Seeking

28yr old white SWITCH fit male. Seeking fun with a female, crossdresser, sissy or mistress. I use kik or skype. I am open to a lot. I have toys and a cock cage for myself. I also have some lingerie to wear as well. I love to dominate as much as I love to serve. KIK me at kinkyhippielove

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
45 M Dom is looking for a;
-Female sub slave
-slutty obedient daughter to model her outfits and do as told
-cheating wife that is obedient
-must love anal, toys/objects and pics/videos, no face.

I will need your timezone.
What the sub/slave expects to learn to nurish her growth.
i also require your loves, dislikes and limits.
i enjoy Name Calling, Body writing, objects, dress up (mini/midi skirts, no panties, leggings/jeggingsyoga pants), humiliation/degradation, gagging, bimbofication, whore preparedness.

if this sounds like you or piques
Kik. Hotsexydaddy46

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for female subs and slaves

Looking for female subs and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and are a must, videos can be a maybe. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me. I'll message back when I see your message. kik- zompoke

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Females Only

Hiya! im Edward, 24 From California!
Im A Strict, Controlling, Demanding, Disciplined, Assertive, Clingy (In A Good Way) Sadistic Master & Im Seeking A FEMALE Slave Who Loves Pleasing Her Master And Loves Being An Obedient 3 Holed Slut.

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Likes: Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition.

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Male slut. No limits

Male slut. 23. England. No limits. Experienced. Lots of toys.

Kik: dannyboi7000

levu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2016
cheyenne wy
My Kik is laevum I have PM/Kik dares linked in my sig plus I do other dares and just talk on there as well :)

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Im looking for a female to make me eat my own cum, message me for my kik , thank you =)

anju

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 21, 2016
hey i need a slave( life control )

looking for cross dressing sissy slaves
My kik is angelanjana123
Start with a cross dressing pic of yourself or ill not respond

Featured Threads

New Personals