Delete

mrdrprof

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 29, 2017
I am totally new to this. I am 20, and I don't have toys but am willing to purchase.

Other than that, I'd be more than happy to discuss with you in like a screening process. (I genuinely think I'll ask more questions because I'm so new...)

My kik is mrdrlong

Also, I don't know whether to be a slave or sub, and I honestly don't really know the difference

Miss M

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2017
New Zealand
Dommeslife.com
I am totally new to this. I am 20, and I don't have toys but am willing to purchase.

Other than that, I'd be more than happy to discuss with you in like a screening process. (I genuinely think I'll ask more questions because I'm so new...)

My kik is mrdrlong

Also, I don't know whether to be a slave or sub, and I honestly don't really know the difference

Have messaged you on kik

Atch777

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2014
My Kik :atch00
I'm a sub 29 and don't have toys yet. Willing to get.

Ion02

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2015
I sent you a PM regarding qualifications. Hope to hear back soon!

reit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2017
We are a Mistress (36) and a Master (28) team. We have joined forces so that we can offer you the best training possible. You will be able to learn respect, get education, techniques and knowledge from both a male and female dominants point of view. Which is what makes this opportunity unique and invaluable to all submissives.

We have also found that in our own search for submissives most applicants have served once or twice or have little or no experience serving a Mistress or Master this group gives you that opportunity.

So we are starting up a Kik group for subs/slaves male or female.

This group will only have the two of us as dominants.
The group will help those that need/want to learn more or just better themselves in the online lifestyle.

It will include education, rules, limits, safety, safe words, protocols, tasks, challenges, play/scenes, punishments and anything else you may want us to cover. Mostly it will cover different kinks (orgasm control, cbt, anal play, chastity, bondage to name just a few) this group will help you discover your true limits, likes and loves.

With tasks and challenges you will be required to submit pictures and videos of evidence. This is used as an education tool for comments, suggestions and feedback.

You may also be required to play with one or both of us privately on request.

There will be an interview and verification process to help eliminate fakes.

We will also have a list of rules you must follow at all times to keep everyone safe.

If you fit ALL of the below requirements and you are committed then please leave your name, gender, whether you are submissive or slave and your experience so far. I will PM you for kik details for safety reasons. (If it's not me that messages you then it is a fake person don't reply). If you dont feel comfortable posting below you can PM instead.

1. You must be a submissive or slave aged between 18 and 25 only.

2. You must be Fit, Hot, Sexy whatever you want to call it.

3. You must be willing to use all holes (yes anal).

4. You must be respectful to both dominants at all times. What we say goes no matter what.

5. You must have real toys (not household items) a dildo or vibrator is a minimum requirement. If you only use household items but are willing to purchase one of the above PM for details and consideration.

6. You must be committed to learning new things.

7. You must be respectful of everyone in the group always.

8. You must contribute to general group conversation and take part in all tasks and challenges.

If you are concerned about not fitting the requirements and want to check with me that's fine. I am happy to answer any questions just put Group Question as the subject and PM me.

Take the chance to make yourself the best possible sub/slave you can be and register now!

This is going to take a while to get established and working properly as I interview and verify each person and wait for Master Alex to approve also. Please be patient as we get this group setup. We want it to not only be educational but fun and playful as well. No boring people aloud.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Mistress Michelle and Master Alex

male slave.
kik: reitk

Featured Threads

New Personals