Looking for a serious, long term Miss

88dutch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am a 28 year old Dutch guy looking for an online d/s relationship.
I am not looking for people wasting my time or men pretending to be woman, so if you are not willing to verify that you are a woman, I am not the one for you (I don't need nudes, I just want to know you're not a man). A good d/s relationship is build on trust and unfortunately I have been fooled plenty of times, so in order to give myself 100%, I just need to know.

I am honest, loyal, committed and willing to push my limits.
Also I hope not just to meet a dominant woman to have an online d/s relationship with, I hope to meet someone I can also be friends with.
Preferably someone who's living in Europe, but if you don't live in Europe it won't be a dealbreaker.

I am into a lot of things, but I'll mention some to give you an idea.
Likes: cbt, ballbusting, bondage, sounding, pain, hidden public / outdoor, orgasm control / denial

My hard limits are scat, blood and permanent damage.

If you are interested in having a tall, blonde Dutch guy who is loyal and comitted.
And you are willing to work on a long term relationship, please contact me so we can talk a little.

I'm on kik and Skype and I have a camera for pics and video's.

I have toys and very few limits.
Some of my toys: rope, dildo's, butt plugs, rubber hammer, home made ball crusher/stretcher, sounds, chastity device, clamps, vice, penis pumps etc. I like going to the hardeare store to shop for items and I am always willing to go there to buy things you/we need. If things get serious I am also willing to buy more real toys if needed.

Last edited:

88dutch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2017
Thank you for the nice messages.
Unfortunately not a match yet.

Let me add some info since maybe my ad wasn't complete enough.

I am hoping to find someone who is as serious and committed as I am.
I mean, as close to 24/7 as possible.
Daily tasks, rules, set goals to work to and train to become your perfect sub.
I know that's not everyone' cup of tea, but I hope there's someone around.
You don't have to be available every day, we all have social lives and I understand that. I can also complete Daily tasks and everything and report or send pics/video's of it.

I am not interested in a quick wank, I can he denied for months, all i care about is you pleasure. No matter how frustrating or painful that is for me.

Ofcourse people from outside Europe can also send me a message. I just mentioned it because of the time zones. But if we are a good match and have the same interests and goals, I am sure we can work around it and make it work.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals