21 yo Male Master looking for male slave

Ggc7496

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 1, 2016
Hello slaves.
I have had a fantastic slave for just under two years. He is older, around 30. And I've trained him up to be my perfect slave over the years. Now, he is getting married and I am looking for someone to fill his duties in serving me.
I will describe what I'm ideally looking for:
Male, under 30 years old
No limits except scat and blood play
FACE CANNOT BE A LIMIT
Especially into :
Watersports, cbt, findom (taxing), blackmail fantasies, chastity, denial, semi-public, alpha worship, bodywriting, petplay, feminization
Also this person would ideally be fit/sporty with as small a penis as possible. And live in the eastern USA.

Stats of me - I am 20, a college student, in a frat and serve as the frats Disciplinarian. I am 6'2", muscled, with an 8.5" cock. If you can't tell i am rather sadistic. And strict. Serving me will require commitment and obedience.

I know that finding someone that fits this post 100% perfectly is a slim hope. And I don't expect that. If you fit closely, or fit a few and want to be trained in the rest then feel free to send me a message on kik.
Kik : gk7496
Your first message should include your age, relative location, and a short description of why you think you're the best to fill this position.

Ggc7496

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 1, 2016
Bump

Small bump. Bonus points if you're extremely/mildly muscular

Featured Threads

New Personals