analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Female Slaves Only

Hiya! Im Edward, 25 From California. Sadistic Master Seeking An Anal Loving FEMALE Slut. I'm Spanish, I Can Speak Both English And Spanish. I Have Long Curly Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin And An Athletic Body. Im Currently In School.

My Ideal Slave:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. Age Is Of No Preference Although Be Legal! I'd Take Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely Than In Just 1 Thing. She Must Love Anal Tho!!!

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
I'm Mainly Looking For Something Online Messaging Via KIK. I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Damn Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking.

Kinks I'm Into:*
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds, Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation(Giving), Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas(Giving) Exhibition(Giving/Receiving)

Requirements For My Slave Are:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky

If Youre Interested*KIK*ME@Edward8892

Berryjampie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 3, 2017
seeking something to entertain me , my kik is berryjampie
a sub but also for chat , come say hi

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Back with some more spaces for rats for the lab. Females only. Details in sig.

MsterG

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2017
KIK: domsirG
Females only
Master, dom

Last edited:

jamessmithjones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2017
Horny slave alone in my room

Come humiliate, dominate and edge me

22 m uk

Kik is jamessmithjones

Skype is jamessmithjones1

wildgoddess27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2017
Goddess Maica Finding Slave

hey there how are you? would love to know more about you.. well im a strict dominant woman who seeks a submissive boi to own or to have fun with.. a guy who is willing to explore his dark side and would love to have some sexy affair with me and who loved to serve my delicious PUSSY.. email me at [email protected] kik: maicajanse27

MissKateXY

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2016
I'm Kate, from UK, not native. I'm 21 and I search for new good submissive girls.
I will always accept male but right now I'm full of male slave and I prefer don't take new of them.

I love to play versatile role, good Mommy or stris Mistress.
My subs need to be obedient and respectful, I'm not interested in shit and please do not add me as fake, I'm bored to talk with them.
I prefer an honest conversation, if you want to be my slave I will think of you when one place will be free.

I'm ok with any race or bodies, feel free of yourself, I'm not interested about. I prefer to talk about myself in private.

Kik me on : MissKateXY if you are interested or want to talk.
Usually I will answer fast. Sometimes I have to go out for work and I can't use my phone aswell.
Just a little UP.

icehand

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2015
35yo bi sub looking for master or mistress
Kik me at crew74

Limits : Limits : face, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, permanent, blood, scat.

danguy1955

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 8, 2017
Boston
Male, new to Kink Talk - online for your use for 2 hours from now (KIK: shyoldguy)

Will reply to all chat requests, or leave a GD PM :)

lumgol

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2017
Hey! Male 25 from the UK.
Submissive and really open, kik crispr123

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Hey all! I'm a dumb bitch looking for a mean online master. Please call me dumb and make me feel stupid and pathetic. Please be sure to read my likes and limits on my profile! My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
If only pics/videos weren't a limit for you. Would've more than enjoyed making you the good little whore that you want to be made into.

hotg031

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2017
23f, looking to be controlled and perhaps talk about some exposure

kik hollowground586

Featured Threads

New Personals