United States (East of the Rockies)

joncodybradley

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 14, 2014
23 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave male

Hello! I am Master Jonathan, and it's time for me to get some new slaves! I am interested in a young slave (25 or younger). I'll make exceptions if you look 25 or younger.

AND... I'm really looking for a boy that I could have full time, long term. Someone who truly wants me to own and control them (online, at least). I'm not even slightly interested in a one time slave.

I am 23, male, gay, white, larger, and hairy (Bear). I'm up for almost anything BDSM that includes punishment, nudity, cum control, humiliation, etc. And I have no limits, as I will do anything to you that you'll let me.

Oh... one more thing. You MUST have Skype, with a working webcam and mic. I prefer that you show face. Please don't message me here, you can find me on skype at: jonathancodybradley

• Kinks:
Punishment, nudity, cum control, humiliation, light pain, nipple torture, CBT, role play, bondage, anal... If you can think of it, I like it. ;)

• Experience:
I've had countless boys as slaves. Slaves generally enjoy my company and come back over and over. However, I'm really interested in one that could be mine long term.

• Limits:
Must show face. Must have Skype. Must be a male under 25... preferably much younger.