Compromising Photo

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I posted a thread on gD for exercise. In that thread, I said I would be taking progress photos and one compromising photo once a month. This thread is take make suggestions for that "compromising photo".

The only rules are...
  • make it as humiliating as possible
  • no face included

So if you don't like me, I guess now's that chance for your revenge. :p

To make this even more humiliating, I will be taking these photos with my Nikon D3200 for high definition (as long as I can get them to take them with my timer).

Do your worst.

aralius

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2015
Standing spread eagle as if you were in the middle of a jumping jack.

confused144

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2015
Buy 500 clothespins and put as many as you can on your body head to toe.

Lyb1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2015
Take a picture of your behind while spreading your cheeks.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
How about a full body shot (no face obviously) with your current weight, bust, waist and hips measurements written on your belly, or on a card held in front of your belly if you don't do body writing.

Thorimo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2015
Friesland
make a photo of the backside of your head, right after you woke up in the morning and show us your hair

sissyinchastity

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2015
Take a frontal pic of you wearing underwear (bra and panties) that are several number smaller than what you wear.

NJTallGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2008
Put on your largest bra and a pair of panties.

Take a sharpie and outline each on yourself and then remove them.

Fill in each outline with degrading words and phrases (as if someone could read your mind and told you to write these). You must write at least as many letters as you weigh in pounds. If you weigh 100 lbs, that's 100 letters so write them to fit as you can't go out of the lines.

This will be all you can wear for your picture and you should sit "Indian style" with your cunt well lit and you can be arched back so your tits are visible but it can keep your face hidden. Bonus exposure to put your whole face in the picture with your dirty words undies.

tonny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2015
How about a full body shot (no face obviously) with your current weight, bust, waist and hips measurements written on your belly, or on a card held in front of your belly if you don't do body writing.
I like his idea

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Some of these are pretty good ideas. I'm also liking droptokon's post. It would go well with the 3 I already have to take.

Captain red beard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2016
Cincinnati
Use your wii remotes. Because you use it for the scale/excersize game. Use them as your toy and if you have 2. I know you could play work both of them

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Will we have to wait until the end of each month for this photo?

Yes. The additional photo will be posted with the others on the 30th of each month.

I might make it two instead so that there's a total of 5 photos being uploaded.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Well now, its the end of the month and I think you owe us some compromising photos don't you?

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I've been offline the last few days and completely forgot about photos. I will have them up asap! :p

I'll take some suggestions for the end of February now, also!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Excellent, I know lots of the members are looking forward to them.

And my suggestion for February is:

Since you have a good camera and (hopefully) some photographic skills how about trying to capture an action shot of you doing jumping jacks? Might take a few goes to get the right shot but you could certainly do with getting through some of them anyway and it would be fun to see some of your jiggly bits in motion!

Dalekhuw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2015
Fill your pussy with ice and take a photo of it melting out of your pussy

blvckhere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2016
^^

I like that idea with the ice I'd be interested to see how long it takes to melt vs if you filled your mouth with ice.

NJTallGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2008
Signed on today to see if the pics got posted on the 30th like you said (and was hopeful you had picked my suggestion for one of the pics) and.......nothing here.

Should you have to do all posted suggestions as punishment?

Featured Threads

New Personals