i need to be forced to post pics here

jessicaisyours

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2017
I know pics are a limit but im a whore and need to be forced to post pics here on kinktalk, i will have to take any pics and post them in an album here, ask for any pic you want, i will have to do it, tell me what to post

Infernous99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2017
Spread your legs open wide and show me your holes, then retake the photo with the largest item you can fit in each hole

james125

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2014
Cunt

I know pics are a limit but im a whore and need to be forced to post pics here on kinktalk, i will have to take any pics and post them in an album here, ask for any pic you want, i will have to do it, tell me what to post

Post a picture of you on all fours nude with a plug in your ass and a dog collar on and leashes

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
Simple. Wearing panties and a hoody, pull your hoody above your tits, revealing them all, and take a pic. Should end up quite sexy but very simple and easy to do

John M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2017
pussy lips taped/clamped apart and rubber bands around your nipples. Lying on your back with your legs tied apart

Grey777

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2017
Sitting on floor wearing just panties and legs spread. Pull panties aside and push hairbrush into your pussy

Featured Threads

New Personals