Masturbating with poop fetish

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
Oh no, I can't look a that why poop, it's just not nice at all.

robert.glynn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2008
jacking off with shit.

I would be intrested in chating with any one about the topic of masturbating with shit, or any other shit sex pratice. I know this is not everyone's kink but I also know a minority of humans find sex with shit, our own or some one else's, very thrilling, in part because it is so nasty, so taboo, and so outre'. If this does not intrest you, or if it disgust you, you don't really need to share that with me, just mosey on to your own favorite perversion, and leave me to mine. If there is any one else who is intrested let me know.
Let me tell you about a few of my own experiences. I was introduced to sex by my older brother, seven years older, who, shortly after he taught me to suck his cock, introduced me to drinking his piss. It was not a great step from serving as his urinal to serving as his toilet. I was the first to introduce the topic of shit into our sex scene when I asked if he would let me watch him take a dump. I was just very intrested and he was very obliging. He squated backwards on our toilet, facing the tank, so I could kneel close to his ass hole and watch as he pushed his shit out. When he was finished he asked if I like that, my cock was rock hard and I had to answer I did. He laughed out last and had me witp his dirty hole with toilet paper. It became a regular pratice whe he had to shit to let me know and let me watch and wipe him.
I have a lot more to share if any one is intrested. Hope to hear from you.

applebooty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 3, 2008
I've heard of sex involving that sort of thing but never masturbation. Out of everything I could possibly wonder, I wonder how they can tolerate the smell. (What an interesting first post I've made.)

userben

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 27, 2007
iowa
i would worry about getting a urine track infection or something like that it can be good if u get it in the pee hole lol (dont know the medicole term for it)

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
Let me tell you about a few of my own experiences. I was introduced to sex by my older brother, seven years older, who, shortly after he taught me to suck his cock, introduced me to drinking his piss. It was not a great step from serving as his urinal to serving as his toilet. I was the first to introduce the topic of shit into our sex scene when I asked if he would let me watch him take a dump. I was just very intrested and he was very obliging. He squated backwards on our toilet, facing the tank, so I could kneel close to his ass hole and watch as he pushed his shit out. When he was finished he asked if I like that, my cock was rock hard and I had to answer I did. He laughed out last and had me witp his dirty hole with toilet paper. It became a regular pratice whe he had to shit to let me know and let me watch and wipe him.

That was quite off topic, except the very last bit. :p Anyways, I wanted to know... isn't it really dangerous to drink piss?

devilsown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 29, 2008
ehhhh, I will have to pass on that one. No stranger to masturbation, but cant go there.

Sorrow Becomes Her

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
That can be very dangerous. Pee and poop are the bad things our bodies couldn't breakdown or digest, so out the body it goes. I saw this horridly disgusting show where a man caught a rattlesnake, skinned it, and had to take a piss. But he said, I don't want to waste all this urine, I'll need it during the rest of my journey. (He was some Mcguyver/ steve erwin-like guy. And he used the skin of the rattlesnake as a means to hold his piss. (It can't go out of the mouth if the man's pee wasn't in it's stomach, in case anyone failed anatomy class.) The worst part was that they showed the snake filling up. After nearly gagging to death I turned it as quickly as possible.

But, my point is that it's not quite so dangerous to drink pee, as it will certainly take the place of water as a thirst quencher.. if you're in a desert and trying desprately to find your way out.

Poop on the other hand should never ben ingested. There is so much inside it, germs, bacteria, anything. It shouldn't get into the hole on the tip of cock too much, and if it does, I assume it would be washed out by the pee, and certainly soap and water during clean up. That's the most important thing. CLEAN UP GOOD AND CAREFULLY!!!

odineu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Hmmm...

That is one of the fetishes that I can't quite... ummm... understand and every really get into. But to each his own, what one finds strange another loves! :D

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
I would think if anything, it is the smell that arouses people. Maybe reminds them of someone sitting on their face or something like that.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I personally never see the arousal or sexual turn on from shit honestly, I do have a friend who is oddly intrigued and sexually turned on by it, and when I asked him why he is, he said even he didn’t know what it was about it, just the feel of it on his body he said turns him on.

Me being curious asked him has he tried something with the same texture, and thickness of shit, that feels the same on the body, he said he had but its also the smell that turns him out, while I do not get it, I just see it as any type of fetish, some people would be into it and others wont, some will get it and others wont.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
my guy has kind of a closet fetish for shit. i don't know quite why, but for a while, i was trying my damnedest to accommodate him. that is, to accustom myself to the smell, and try to get past my natural distaste for all things involving shit.

we haven't talked about it for a while, and to my chagrin, i kind of gave up on trying to get used to it... i don't think he really wants to press me on the matter...

but, when i tried to pry from him the reason, he couldn't quite explain it himself, as i recall. he went all thoughtful, which startled me, and started talking about a video he'd seen, and how the girl in it just seemed really pretty, and how she was drawing hearts and things on herself with it, and how it was really poetic.

i don't really know what it is, but i try to understand. /shrug maybe i'll be able to handle it eventually.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
Question where do and how do you get the shit? I mean do you prepare for it or do it just happen and you go with it?

DMS153

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 28, 2014
I would be intrested in chating with any one about the topic of masturbating with shit, or any other shit sex pratice. I know this is not everyone's kink but I also know a minority of humans find sex with shit, our own or some one else's, very thrilling, in part because it is so nasty, so taboo, and so outre'. If this does not intrest you, or if it disgust you, you don't really need to share that with me, just mosey on to your own favorite perversion, and leave me to mine. If there is any one else who is intrested let me know.
I am very interested to hear some more of your sexy hot stories if u dont mind

Featured Threads

New Personals