Male master looking for female slaves/subs

J-master

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2014
Hi all im looking for any female slaves/subs that needs a caring but strict dom/master. I have experience in having slaves and subs so im not a fresh dom/master. I will respect all limits and with in time they may or may not become limits anymore this is primarily for pics and cam. I will never do blood, or illegal, or permanent damage etc the more common limits I won't ever do or use. Im not looking for a one night thing so please don't waste both of our times please.

Likes: spankings, cum control/denial, cum eating, forced orgasms, degradation, obedience, loyalty, honesty/trust, clothes control, tit torture, pussy torture, clit torture, gagging, and humiliation

Please note this is off the top of my head so there could be more and its what I like to do to the person.

Dislikes: age play (but willing to do it have no problems with it), disobedient, lying, and time wasters

Thats all I know as of now

Want to try: pet play, dominating more than 1 at a time

Limits: blood, perm damage, illegal, life and death, and scat

Thanks for reading this and looking to hear from you all I have kik so you can kik me at 14joelgreeley20 or here but I prefer kik thanks all and looking to hear from you girls!

Last edited:

J-master

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2014
Oh and if you do contact me please prove to me you are real thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals