Painful Punishments

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
In the past I have posted spanking/pain threads with good success. So I will do it again.

Have you been a bad slave? Have you done something naughty and feel you need to be severely punished for it? Then I am willing to help you out.

I will assign punishments from mild to very severe. All you need to do is post in this thread or pm me the following information:

1. The offense you committed and the reason you need to be punished.

2. The level of severity
a. Mild would be hand slaps up to 50 spanks
b. Firm would be normal spanks with implements ranging from 50-100 spanks
c. Hard would be spanks with some force with implements ranging from 100-150 spanks
d. Severe would be very hard swats with implements ranging from 150-200 spanks.
e. I deserve extreme pain and this would be full force spanks with implement with no limit on spanks. This may also include multiple spankings for a time period of days or weeks.

3. The body part(s) you want punished
a. Ass
b. Cock and Balls / Pussy
c. Chest / Breasts
d. Inner Thighs
e. Feet
f. Belly

4. The implements you have available for me to use. Must be at least 3 items. I will pick the instrument from your list. You do not get to choose what I use on you.

5. Any extras you wish me to include in your punishment. Examples would be orgasm denial, verbal degradation, anal, deepthroating etc. It is up to me whether or not to include these in your punishment.

This offer is open to everyone. I don't care about gender or orientation. It is a chance for you to be properly punished for your offenses.

All I ask is that after you have completed your punishment, you send me a detailed report describing your experience and punishment. Please no one line answers like "the punishment is complete".

If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Thank you for all the responses. I will continue to respond to all punishment requests. Also you may add different body parts to the list. Those listed are just suggested areas.

painlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
The offense you committed and the reason you need to be punished.
I need to be punished for cumming too much when I was told I was not allowed to cum for a full week I came 6 times on my last day of withdrawl I just couldn't help it

2. The level of severity
e. I deserve extreme pain and this would be full force spanks with implement with no limit on spanks. This may also include multiple spankings for a time period of days or weeks.

a. Ass
b. Cock and Balls / Pussy
c. Chest / Breasts
d. Inner Thighs
e. Feet
f. Belly - wherever you feel nessecary

4. Dildo handcuffs vibrator toothpaste toothbrush hairbrush

5. orgasm denial, verbal degradation, humiliation, public

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Any other naughty boys and girls out there that need punishing?

MyMichelle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2014
I have been generally surly and nit picky and I have been playing with myself without asking.

Level of severity would be b or c. Your call.
Body parts; Ass, breasts and pussy.
Implements I have: flogger, hairbrush, hand
Extras: pegs, nipple sticks, anal

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
MyMichelle - Your punishment has been sent to you via pm.

SandmanR5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2014
Punishment

Sir, I have played with myself without permission. Severity would be a or b. 2: b, c, and f. 3. Hand, belt, paddle, pens. 4 orgasm denial, anal, verbal degradation, and possibly deepthroat. Thank you Sir.

Last edited:

tairaine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2014
I didnt completely carry out your last sir due to lack of camera please punish me for it.

SandmanR5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2014
Punishment

Sir, I am still awaiting your punishment. I have been a bad boy. Please punish me

bg23

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2011
Hi, awesome idea and thread by the way!

1. Reason for punishment.
I've started going to the gym a few months ago and it's been great and I've been getting results BUUUUUT since I've been going I haven't been feeling as submissive. I've been neglecting seeking out the submissive side of me on-line. As it's been a few months I feel I should be reminded of my place and punished for not submitting online.

2. The level of severity
From B - D, depending on how severe you think I deserve.

Ass, chest, inner thighs, stomach, back (Any of these)

4. The implements you have available for me to use.
Hand, hairbrush, wooden pole (looks like a cane but thicker), electrical cable, wooden ruler and any other typical household items.

5. Any extras you wish me to include in your punishment.
Verbal degradation, anal, deepthroating, humiliation/degrading, pain, clamps/pegs, photos. (Add in whatever you please)

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
bg23, your punishment had been sent to you. You should be in a very submissive mood after you have completed it.

Featured Threads

New Personals