Need painful punishment

apainslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2014
I was bad. I need painful punishments for my pussy. i have to do whatever you post. and will post pics or send them to you.
Please make it the most severe and painful you can think of.

I have: Hand, fingers, Belt, (2) clothespins, butt plug, toothbrush, toothpaste, hot sauce, rope, If i need anything else i will go out and get it

Limits: Nothing public, no scat or pee

Last edited:

usenabuseme

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 26, 2014
Hi painslut. Whst have you done to deserve this punishment? So I wsnt you to start by whipping your pussy 20 times as hard as you can. You will then clip as many clothes pinsas you can fit on your pussy. Now time for the fun loob the butt plug with to paste and fuck your pussy with the dildo untill you edge. But dont cum. Now get the rope and tie lots of knots into it. Attach it to a belt so you can where it like a thong. Cover it in chilli sauce and where it with the butt plug still in your pussy. Now you can grind your pussy on a pillow as much as you can. Now the final part get the second belt whip the pegs off. Pm me for my email when you have done to send me pics.

Pokets42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2014
New York
Take your hot sauce. Empty it all into your ass hole. Then take some tacks and place them onto a hard surface. Now sit on them for 30 min. After which you are to take the tacks and put as many as you can into your pussy. Also push some into your labia and one directly in your clit. Kik me with the pics.

Kik- pockets42

Arummm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 20, 2013
How many fingers can you slide inside your pussy? So we can know what will fit

apainslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2014
Hi painslut. Whst have you done to deserve this punishment? So I wsnt you to start by whipping your pussy 20 times as hard as you can. You will then clip as many clothes pinsas you can fit on your pussy. Now time for the fun loob the butt plug with to paste and fuck your pussy with the dildo untill you edge. But dont cum. Now get the rope and tie lots of knots into it. Attach it to a belt so you can where it like a thong. Cover it in chilli sauce and where it with the butt plug still in your pussy. Now you can grind your pussy on a pillow as much as you can. Now the final part get the second belt whip the pegs off. Pm me for my email when you have done to send me pics.

I played with my pussy and came multiple times. How long until i may wash off the hot sauce sir?

sh33py_sh33-

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2014
A Challenge

Hello you dirty slut, i want you to put you but plug upp your ass and then as many pegs aas possible on your pussy lips and nipples, then i want you take a picture of it so we can see it all and the plug, my kik is the same as my user.

BenDav

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2014
You WILL do this

Lube up your fingers and butt plug with hotsauce. Put them in there appropriate holes and finger yourself to the edge a few times, but no cumming.....yet. Then put a clothespin or two on your clit, and empty the hotsauce into your pussy. Wrap the roper around a long object and put it either in your ass or puss as far as you can. Kik images/video of you doing all of this send it the daver1993zz on kik.

Featured Threads

New Personals