Verified Slave photo-training kik Group.

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
You must be verified and invited to be able to join this group. Verification consist on a pic where you prove you're real, usually a pic holding a note with your nick or a Dominant's nick written.

1.- Slaves:
You must kik the Group Master (Xkr666) for verification. Also, you must leave your basic info in this thread, so if the Group Master is busy you can be contacted by any group member for verification. Any group member will be able to add you to the group.

2.-Dominants: You must kik or PM group Master with a brief intro and will be invited.

3.-This group is dedicated to photo-training, every slave must be ready and willing to take and send self pics on demand.

4.- IMPORTANT: All members must be ready to train/be trained both males and females, so if you are only looking for males or only looking for females this is not a group for you.

Group Master kik: Xkr666

Info you must post here:

kik, Role,age,gender, sexuality, likes, dislikes, limits

Matty2125

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 8, 2014
Hello I'm a male slave 20, my kik is matty2128. I like humiliation and being degraded. My limits are toilet, public and family

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
OK, we already have some new fresh meat inside the group, exposed full nude and waiting for commands, we need Male and Female Dominants to put all the new slaves in it's place, and of course, new slave fresh meat is accepted.

Darrenpain

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2015
U.K.
Join group please

Slave
Kik name is darrenpain

Likes anal panties
Dislike hard anal cbt nipple pain spanking scat piss blander control
Limits public blood permeent family

brandie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 12, 2014
Austria
I would like to join the group, but when I call the kikname here, everyone can write me back not only users from the groups. So i must make a new kikaccount due spamming. May i give the kikname only to the group master, and post the rest here? Becaus everyone in the group will see the others.
brandie

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
sent my photo and made it my pic if someone can add me to the group - degradeaslut

Keithbrown420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 30, 2015
male sissy whore

Hello I'm a male sissy whore in need of a master to pleasure and serve. I'm an obedient slut and send live photos/videos through kik. Kik is keithbrown420

Mkk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2014
Hi, I would like to join group too. My kik is Makakomut and I am 24 yo male Master.
My likes are pain, humiliation, degradation, public, orgasn, pee and clothes control.
My limits are ilegal, animal and money.

subtrie

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2015
20 / M / Switch (but more sub)

Kik: subtrie

Into: SPH, private humiliation, edging
Limits: Anal, shaving, crossdress, scat blood, public

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
i am a dominant that would like to be in the group if possibe, kik is akechi106

libertad

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2015
31 m UK sub/slave bicurious
Into Humiliation abuse being used and controled sissified cei joi CBT assplay pissplay being used as a pig
Kik - lfj2k

m477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 24, 2014
Join

Hi there I would like to join have sent a request to XKR666

jesjes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 3, 2015
19/m/slave/sissy

likes : scat, toilet play, being degraded, humiliation, crossdressing, foodplay, exhibition, long-term master/slave relationships, dirty play, soiling, infantilism, petplay, being controlled, room layout, what i wear, excercise etc and lots of other kinks anything thats not a limit im willing to try

limits: fisting, publicly visibly crossdressing

train me :3

kik Jesjesl

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals