Looking for a mistress

newtoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 24, 2016
Hello!
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.

A little about myself
I am a 21 year old male. I enjoy movies and hanging out with friends. I really enjoy being a slave and just giving my control up. It's so exciting!

What I am looking for
I am looking for mistress. If you are male please don't waste your time, I'm not interested. I am looking for someone who is strict and willing to punish me, but also cares enough to get to know me.

My likes/dislikes
I really enjoy giving up my control. It's exciting. I like having my penis used and all my holes filled. I have found that I like edging, anal, hidden public, bondage, light-moderate pain.

My limits
I won't do anything too public. I understand that I will need to send Picts as proof of tasks being done and I am willing to do that. I hope you are willing to do the same, at least at the beginning. I think I am going to stick with chat and photo sessions. If you are looking for someone to do skype sessions, keep looking. At least at first I'm not willing to do that.

My resources
I don't really have any toys at the moment. Right now I am using items from around the house. I am willing to buy supplies.

Availability
I do have a job during the day so our sessions would be in the evenings.

My experience
I am fairly new to this and will need some training. I do have a little bit of experience to draw from. I will tell you a story from one of my past mistresses that was really exciting! I was asked to go to a public bathroom. Of course, I complied. She asked me to lock myself in the stall and strip. I did and she asked me edge. She then had me sit on the toilet backwards. That was my new way of using the toilet from that point on. After, I was asked to unlock the door and take my underwear to the garbage can. She told me to throw them away. I remember being terrified that someone would walk in and see me but I didn't want to disobey my mistress. I did it and made it back without being spotted. She used that to lead into my new rule that I was not allowed to wear underwear without her permission. It was a really exciting challenge!

Contact info
Again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions please feel free to contact my! You can send me a pm on here or send me message on kik at newtoy21

New Personals