The laundry line

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a multi kink dare/task that should appeal to female lovers of nipple torture and objectification with a dash of predicament style bondage thrown in.

As hinted at in the title, the idea is you become a human post for the your laundry line. You will need some good nipple clamps, clover clamps or binder clips work well and some line, either string or thin rope of some kind long enough to hang your items on.

laundry line 2.jpg

In my variation on this theme you will be drying a set of clothing items you will be wearing.
Ideal for one of the hot summer days (or evenings) in the northern hemisphere at present, simply pick an outfit. Now as the wet item will be hanging from your nipples I suggest you think carefully about this, a bra and panties are required along with either a dress or some other combination of top and bottom that is suitable.

Wash the items by hand or machine and set up your lines (one per nipple). Attach your clothes and assume the position.
Now wait until they are dry, well dry is unlikely given the situation but when you can't take any more you will have to dress in the clothes as they are, dry, wet or in between!
You could assist the drying by standing near an open door or even outside (that sounds fun) but whatever you choose when your nipples are screaming "no more" you are done and you have to dress in your freshly laundered items!

Have fun gals...

Siouxper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2018
Maybe to make it more interesting. Either white tshirt and short or a white dress. All items must be dripping wet when put on the line. If you last less than 10 minutes then you wear only shirt/shorts or dress, no bra or panties. More than 10 less than 15 you may choose either bra or panties to wear. More than 15 wear all the clothes. And you must go out into public either shopping or to a fair or something immeadiatly

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Awesome idea. really sets up for a good choice between pain tolerance or having the humiliation of wet clothes on for the day. This is good stuff. ill be sure to assign to my next S type.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
Excellent dare idea. I will try this very soon.

Brandie - wonderful picture.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
It is a lovely warm morning here so I tried this out, although I was sitting on a chair and not standing. I had a pair of jeans, underpants, two socks and a t-shirt all fresh from the washer and attached to the two lines in an order that would apply just about even weight to each nipple. I attached the line to two pegs and clamped them on each of my nipples but the pegs would pull off my nipples within a few seconds. After about thirty attempts my nipples were sore from the pulling off of the pegs and I gave up.

As a punishment for my failure I forced myself to take the clothes outside and hang them on the washing line while still naked, I hope the neighbours didn't see.:eek:

I guess I'll have to buy some stronger nipple clips or clamps and try again some time.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here is Sub A's interpretation of the task using some fetish gear. Looks really cool huh?
49581b13-3b23-4445-a942-25a78f047d17.jpg

And then wearing this stuff,

f8cda304-94df-403f-8a04-ed880ed542f3.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals