Slave seeking master/mistress

burningflame

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 9, 2017
About me
Thank you for reading this and potentially starting this adventure with me. I am a 22 year old male. I am looking to start an adventure of being a slave. I've only really done dares on my own so this is new for me and I've played around as a slave before (nothing too serious). I want to get more into it. This means I will need training.

I am still trying new things and discovering what I like and don't like. One of the reasons I want to try this relationship, is to expand to my list. I'll try to give you an idea of what I like.
-orgasm control (love that feeling of knowing my pleasure isn't my decision. I have a little cock so it just makes it that much more exciting)
-anal (I didn't used to be fan, but it grows on you)
-pup play
-I have a fetish for feet
-wax/ice
-body writing
-bondage-
-light pain

Dislikes
Sometimes a slave acts up and needs to be punished. I completely understand the value of this. While, these are things I don't like, I am still willing to them for punishments and if it pleases you.
-line writing
-pain
-prolonged denial
-bladder control

Limits
-extreme
-permanent
-friends
-family
-scat

Toys
I don't currently own any toys other than things I've made into sex toys. I'm willing to pick up supplies as we need. I'm also looking into picking up some official toys. I think it would really add to the experience.

Schedule
I do work full time so I knot that doesn't leave us with as much time as I would like to devote to this. Our play time would have to be in the evening and weekends. I am hoping we can still be in daily contact but I know life gets in the way of that sometimes.

Interests
I am interested in exploring this side of me. It sounds exciting to serve a master or mistress in this capacity. I have great desires to please you and I'm excited to get started. I have a growing interest in bondage. It's hard to do that by myself, but I hope we can explore that more.

Where I see this going
I hope for more of a long term relationship. I know I will need training and I fully expect to be punished and used thoroughly. I also want to make sure that we are going to work well together before I start something too serious. If you aren't looking for something short term, please still reach out. We may be able to make something work until I find something more serious.

Contact
Thanks for sticking with this to the end. If you have questions or are just interested, reach out! Pm me or send me a message to my kik. My username is embersub

Featured Threads

New Personals