Control and dominate me online

NaughtySuh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 23, 2016
Feeling really horny and naughty and it has been a while since I've last been dominated and controlled.
Really into being humiliated and having my life (incl. sex life, maybe food / clothes, depending what ur into) controlled.
I love being made to do things to myself (including pain - nipple clamps, pegs, wax- nothing too extreme) for a doms pleasure and having to send evidence.
Drop me a line if ur dominant, slightly vicious and in need for a dirty slut to hurt for ur pleasure!

mountainsteak

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
taking control .. of you.

Hi there - if you're still looking for someone to send you random tasks then I'd be glad to oblige. I'm interested in taking control of some aspects of your daily life - clothes, food, sleep schedule, orgasms if we can agree on those things. I will also take pleasure in your pain - doesn't have to be too extreme - the wax and clamps you mentioned as well as a few other similar ideas of my own intended to make you cry out.

You can reach me here or on kik at mountainsteak1 if I piqued your interest.

take care,
Mountain

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
I'd be glad to help you out in that respect, I especially like your openness about what you want.
PM me so we can discuss more, my Kik is Switch413 if you prefer that

Featured Threads

New Personals