Not open for further replies.

magifan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2017
Omorashi/Pee/Watersports

Hello, I'm not sure if this thread is still viewed or if anybody care about it hehe I mean the last post was quite a while ago, but I'd love a forum for omorashi. This is just my opinion and it's a pretty special one, but as I know that morashi as topic would not attract enough people, I'd propose to introduce a Watersports or Pee forum and to include omorashi as sub forum then :) IT'd be great if that happened one day. Thanks for your attention dear kinktalk admins :D

Cutjunkie

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 9, 2015
Hairplay

Male Body waxing, shaving, hair removal, haircuts or hair play esp bondage cuts military styles or forced made to go shorter than wanted as discipline and or humiliation or feminine styled, as foreplay is a huge fetish for many not really represented... I'm gay mostly but there are straight men and women also into the same.

TongueFooMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2018
Banned Postings Etc ...

I have to agree. The main reason I'm not here often, and the reason I don't go on GetDare often, is the level of banality. I accept that it's a necessary evil over there, with the average age being 15 going on 9, but I'd prefer not to trawl through the dare me to do something I want to do anyway stuff in order to read some serious fetish/BDSM threads.

Sorry Depp. I know how hard you work on this place.

Mike

Also They Should Delete Banned Posts
I Hate Reading a Great Post Only To Find
The OP Banned & Can't Respond To
Questions / Comments / Dares Etc ...

RiskyFlame

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2015
www.getdare.com
Also They Should Delete Banned Posts
I Hate Reading a Great Post Only To Find
The OP Banned & Can't Respond To
Questions / Comments / Dares Etc ...
I don't see any benefits from deleting great threads; it'll only leave not-so-great threads for other users to read. And I do understand what you mean in the case of threads solely to request tasks but even then, the posts on that threat might be great. As for posts (not threads) of a banned user, deleting those will only create gaps in the thread.

And remember that you shouldn't want to contact a banned user even after you read an interesting post of theirs. There is a reason why someone is banned: underage, faking their sex, asking for money, impersonation, "threatening behaviour", ban dodging (see previous reasons), etc.

Charleysaid54

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 28, 2018
What I find intriguing

I am just whacked about sister love. All forced. Not for real but for fantasy. Something truly sexual and secret. Like speaking with women regarding family. Mothers. Aunts. Just to get off. Sharing experiences. Photos. Whatever. It involves trust

Last edited:

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
Omorashi/Pee/Watersports

Hello, I'm not sure if this thread is still viewed or if anybody care about it hehe I mean the last post was quite a while ago, but I'd love a forum for omorashi. This is just my opinion and it's a pretty special one, but as I know that morashi as topic would not attract enough people, I'd propose to introduce a Watersports or Pee forum and to include omorashi as sub forum then :) IT'd be great if that happened one day. Thanks for your attention dear kinktalk admins :D
I just want to second this request! I came to this thread to make the same one.

Watersports has quite a few variations, including the previously mentioned omorashi, drinking, wearing and restrictions on wear one can urinate.

While it’s not the post popular kink, I think it’s popular enough to support its own sub-forum.
And has enough permiations warrant plenty of discussion.

Reactions: Seraph

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
How About fourm For Findoms and Finsubs
Fimdoms and fimsubs are illegal on KinkTalk, unless no money is actually transferred.

Meaninhg?

A Findom Master can control the way his finsub actually spends her money, as long as she does not directly sends it to him. However, he can control her budget, and her spending, of all the money she has.

If interested, contact me.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok time for a bit of an update here.

I think it may be a good time for a review of what's popular and what's not. There are certainly some forums we could relegate to sub categories, or perhaps do away with entirely and a few that are certainly popular topics are possibly need their own space.

So looking at the most recent entries:

Sorry @Painslutpiggy but anal really isn't a kink so I don't think that will make the cut.

This however is certainly a hot topic. There are plenty of posts in the this category every day and many of them seem to struggle to find the correct forum.
But what do you the members think, where does this fit?

Do we need to have a whole section for humiliation kink or is SPH a special case on it's own?

I'm going to open this up for discussion, as well as any others that seem to be struggling to find a home and then we (staff) will work out what we can do to improve things.

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Ok time for a bit of an update here.

I think it may be a good time for a review of what's popular and what's not. There are certainly some forums we could relegate to sub categories, or perhaps do away with entirely and a few that are certainly popular topics are possibly need their own space.

So looking at the most recent entries:

Sorry @Painslutpiggy but anal really isn't a kink so I don't think that will make the cut.

This however is certainly a hot topic. There are plenty of posts in the this category every day and many of them seem to struggle to find the correct forum.
But what do you the members think, where does this fit?

Do we need to have a whole section for humiliation kink or is SPH a special case on it's own?

I'm going to open this up for discussion, as well as any others that seem to be struggling to find a home and then we (staff) will work out what we can do to improve things.
SPH? Small Penis Humiliation? Suction Pump Humping? Stiletto Pimp Heels? Shaming Pink Hoes? I hate acronyms~.

If it's a specific form of humiliation, then I'd still put it under a mainline humiliation forum. Anyone talking about or requesting that specific thing would hopefully mention or tag it in their thread.

You might be due to cull or archive a lot of the forums to clear up server space and clutter. I was kind of bummed to see how old and dead the switch forums are, for example.

The furry community could do with their own forum, if you want to pull in the FA crowd. I am not one myself but regularly hang out with a few, and they're all seeking kink discussion boards that aren't total cesspits.

Gender play (sissy training, crossdressing, butching, etc.) might see some action. So would a cosplay/costume play/dress-up sub-forum for the exhibition and/or clothing forums; you'd get folks talking about how to make outfits, good suppliers, etc. Might also see fursuit discussion, as well.

You definitely want to re-order the forum layout so that the basic rules, health concerns, idle conversation, etc. are placed at the top of the page. A lot of new users would benefit from fast access to advice on how to post, interaction guidelines, and all that.

I might come back later and edit this with better ideas.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The furry community could do with their own forum, if you want to pull in the FA crowd. I am not one myself but regularly hang out with a few, and they're all seeking kink discussion boards that aren't total cesspits.
Funny you should mention that, we already have a furry forum, as sub forum under pet play.

Is that too hidden? It does get hard to know what to give top level status to though, personally I'd like to reduce the top levels a bit to make the landing page less overwhelming.

If it's a specific form of humiliation, then I'd still put it under a mainline humiliation forum. Anyone talking about or requesting that specific thing would hopefully mention or tag it in their thread.
I agree on this, to me humiliation in general is probably in the top 5 kinks I see posted. A top level Humiliation forum with a sub forum for strange phallic haircuts seems more logical.

The sissy one is hard though, where does that fit? We already have a Clothing Kink forum but is sissy really a clothing kink, I'd say not but then it's not my area so I'm open to discussion here.

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Funny you should mention that, we already have a furry forum, as sub forum under pet play.

Is that too hidden? It does get hard to know what to give top level status to though, personally I'd like to reduce the top levels a bit to make the landing page less overwhelming.

I agree on this, to me humiliation in general is probably in the top 5 kinks I see posted. A top level Humiliation forum with a sub forum for strange phallic haircuts seems more logical.

The sissy one is hard though, where does that fit? We already have a Clothing Kink forum but is sissy really a clothing kink, I'd say not but then it's not my area so I'm open to discussion here.
Yes, a lot of the sub-forums are hidden and put under main forums that don't seem intuitive. Some of the main forums are also really specific kinks, while others are broad fields.

I'd argue that sissifying is a whole lifestyle thing, since the people engaging in it usually do more than just change clothes.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

hoodieboy_

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2021
Exhibitionism

Exhibitionism is the act of exposing in a public or semi-public context one's intimate parts – for example, the breasts, genitals or buttocks. The practice may arise from a desire or compulsion to expose themselves in such a manner to groups of friends or acquaintances, or to strangers for their amusement or sexual satisfaction or to shock the bystander. Exposing oneself only to an intimate partner is normally not regarded as exhibitionism. In law, the act of exhibitionism may be called indecent exposure, "exposing one's person", or other expressions.

I think this kink deserves it's individual sub, since there are hardly any forums on it on the internet in general. This'd be a big gap filling for a ton of people since lot of us tried it at least once in their life.

Who wouldn't like to skinny dip in a quiet lake, or walk naked in a big forest on a summer day?
If you like the idea, reply to this so mods can know, this one worth to make.

Reactions: extremegayggg

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
Think your kink deserves more than a dinky little thread? Tell us!

If you have a kink that deserves a sub-forum in this section or in the front page please reply with what the kink is and a few non-commercial links that explain it.

Kinks that seem like they are important and have a following will be added as trial forums in the "All Other Kinks" section. Should they prove popular here they will graduate to the front page.

I ate another man's anus. Where shall I post about that? Analingus to be technical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals