Female bathroom slave wanted

Hairycreed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2015
I'm looking for an obedient bathroom slave.

I will be in control of when you can and cannot use the bathroom, for any reason. You must ask permission every time you want to use the bathroom for anything that includes things like taking a shower, or going pee, and everything else you might do in the bathroom. I will also be in control of how you use the bathroom, meaning you will must use the bathroom the way I tell you too.

Requirements:

You must be female

Must be willing to send pictures and videos of you doing as you are told. We will use kik or snapchat for this.

Any limits will be set the first time we talk.

If you are interested message me here, or contact me on kik or snapchat, my username for both is hairycreed.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I am looking again. I have a new kik it's hideenmotive

Hay man...

I am a straight male Dom, so I obviously do not want to be your bathroom slave...

But I do have a question for you, however... Did you found anybody who fit that description?

From the looks of it, you did not, but you might have and they just KiKed you instead of posting in public...

Hairycreed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2015
Yes I have found people that fit the desceiption. I reposted when my last girl decided she didn't want to anymore. So I'm currently still looking for a new girl.

Featured Threads

New Personals