How to not chicken out

kinkyone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2015
Be careful what you wish for! I got some liquid courage the other night and submitted a picture of me giving a bj in lingerie to a sissy exposure site. Now I'm posted on tumblr and Twitter and can't get it removed.

It's our duty as submissives boys and betamales to accept our permanent exposure for the joy of Superiors and Dominants.

I have this exposure tumblr of myself https://betaboy11.tumblr.com/ but it doesn't get too much attention.

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Once exposed, it is hard to get all pictures online removed or scrubbed. Specially on tumblr if you happen to get reblogged a number of times then even if the original is deleted the pictures remain on the other tumblr blogs.

Even destroyable.io is not "safe". Apparently there is some archiving site that copies all pictures posted and keeps them forever. (undestroyed.xyz).

If you were tagged or named in a tumblr post, Google indexes your name and hence a simple Google search will reveal those pictures. This is impossible to change unless you go through a complex process with Google to "forget" you. Which in itself would be a pretty humiliating experience as you would have to prove that you are that person before they would scrub the search results.

Kinktalk is relatively safe as the albums don't get indexed by Google and you can delete the images.

As to how not to chicken out: find somebody to expose you and send them all your pictures at once. Then, have them expose them one by one. This is what I am doing with my current exposure boi-slut and I know he anxiously checks if I have posted any more pictures, based on how many comments his album has gotten. (Of course, if he really begged me I would remove the album, but I know he gets so turned on by the exposure that he won't!).

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
The rush of exposure is so addicting, I find myself going further and further. Eventually, I'm destined to become a totally exposed sissy.

sub2humiliate

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2015
I was talking to another sub about this and we have both had similar issues and have seen a way to let other people decide how long you have to stay exposed. It's a little involved and was taken from a thread on getdare.com.

There are some dares using sites where a photo gets deleted after a predefined amount of hours or days. Let's add a huge bit randomness and exitement by letting the community decide on the duration of your exposure instead.
1. Generate a complex password at passwordsgenerator.net.
2. Copy the password to your clipboard. Also save a screenshot of it into a file. Then quickly close the website again.
3. Change your KinkTalk account to the password (by pasting it).

4. Go to yopmail.com and copy the shown mail-address to your clipboard. Then quickly close the website again.
5. Change your KinkTalk account to that e-mail (by pasting it).

6. Start an Emlalock session. Use the sceenshot as your Combination Picture.

7. Delete the screenshot. Overwrite your clipboard.

8. Post a few revealing pictures of yourself on Kinktalk. Add your Emlalock link to the album's description.

9. Log out of KinkTalk.

10. Share your Emlalock link here!
Now, until Emlalock sends you the picture of the password, you can't take down the photos or even see the comments they got. So relax and enjoy being totally helpless. Or maybe beg to get time reductions?

Warning: This locks you out of your Kinktalk account, at worse for the time you configured as maximum in your Emlalock session. Also, don't forget to change your e-mail back once you have access again.

This is written for Kinktalk, but you can of course use any other suitable site you have a password-protected account at.

Another sub did this and wanted me to show you his emlalock link and album. There is no way for him to know when the emlalock will send him the password. He does have a Holder of the KinkTalk password and helping on the emlalock. The Helper can see the time remaining. We can all help him to get the password back sooner.

Here is the emlalock link: EmlaLock Link

The pictures are also up on KinkTalk KinkTalk Album

justdave67

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2013
Wow...that is a very intricate solution. One would be dripping before they finished all that for sure. Well done

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Emlalock sure does have a lot of uses other than chasity. I once found myself with no underwear for several months, Well I had the underwear, the trouble was it was locked in a safe and the key was secured inside a keysafe and the combination was securely held on emlalock.
What was suppose to be a couple of weeks going without underwear turned into months of going without underwear.:eek::eek:

justdave67

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2013
Hot fantasy

Wow, that's is an unbelievably efficient system. But gee whiz that is kinda scary too. Frankly I was flirting with the idea of experimenting but hmmmm. Thanks for the story.

Takaoyaki

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah, looks like a great system - really tempted to try it myself! Oh well ... sooner or later i guess ...

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
Someone finally caught me and reblogged the pics.. so I guess thats the end of chickening out.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Someone finally caught me and reblogged the pics.. so I guess thats the end of chickening out.

Yeah, I know what feels like. If you are fast enough you might be able to get the photo removed from the new blog before it spreads to far.
I was exposed on-line by someone unknown and I didn't know about it for several weeks until someone else told me they had seen it. It was really embarrassing to hear that from someone else, they had copied the photo and sent it to me telling me they had seen this and was it really me. Embarrassingly I had to admit it was me as I knew they knew it was.
This opened the flood gates to a lot of embarrassing questions and piss taking while this person ignored my question about where it was posted and when did they see it. I finally got the answer of “they saw it a week or so ago but couldn't remember where but as soon as they remembered they will let me know”. One week later they sent me a link and found the photo on Tumblr. I was shocked to see how long I'd been exposed there and I ask for the blog owner to remove the photo, in fact I asked a few times and at first I got a simply “NO” as a reply then after asking again I was told if I asked to have it removed once move they would repost it elsewhere. It was then I thought I'd better keep quiet.
To date the photo in question has been posted for over two years and still embarrasses me whenever look at it and it was reblogged again. I've also come across my photos, some even showing my face elsewhere and they have been reblogged so much I have lost control of them and now I'm permanently exposed as they get reblogged before they get removed and I have become afraid to ask for them to be removed as it may result in my exposure been increased. At least so far it seems to be contained to only a few sites (that I know of) and not very recently dated so it appears some way down and might not attract much attention. Still embarrassing though.

lickthatlock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 12, 2017
A simple alternative.

Lock yourself in chastity, yes real metal panties and have yourself an online keyholder - emlalock or chastitylocked then your screwed and will want to out yourself

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
Too late. Did you have extend options on?
The unlimited extension is quite the thrill

I did have a few extensions, I ended up going out, so I'm not sure how long they ended up being there. Even for a limited time, it was a rush!

Featured Threads

New Personals