NoLimitz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 13, 2017
20 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Introduction

Thank you for clicking on my add! I originally joined KinkTalk to look for a Mistress/Domme, but so far I haven't had much luck. Below you'll be able to get an idea of who I am and what I'm looking for in a potential Domme or Mistress.

About me...

I'm 20 years old, I've recently moved abroad to a non English speaking country to work. I'd say I'm intelligent and well written. I'm 5'10, dark hair and dark eyes. As long as I can remember I've been interested in being a sub, there's something beautiful about doing tasks to make a Mistress/Domme happy. Any task given to me within my limits I will attempt. Don't take my name literally, of course I have limits. I'll send pictures as proof I've done the task provided, and when there's more trust I will do cam on skype aswell. To start listing all my likes would take forever, so I took forever on the blog below.

Here is the detailed list of all my likes dislikes and limits.

What I'm looking for..

I'm looking for a Domme/Mistress whether experienced or inexperienced who takes S/M seriously. Someone that can handle my kinks and would push me. Ideally I'd love you to control me with strict rules and give me daily tasks to complete. I want a real long term relationship with you, not 5 minutes on a friday night. It's important to me that there's something real there, that we click to some degree and meet on the same level. I'm a naturally caring person, so expect the odd message from me just seeing how your day's going. I'd love to hear from anyone who thinks they fit this mould.

Other Useful Details..

The time zone I'm in is (UTC +1), I'm willing to wake early or stay up late if need be. Any other questions please feel free to ask!

If you're interested, please feel free to message me on my Kik "NoNoLimitz" or Skype at "NoNoLimitz". Thank you for reading, I hope to hear from you!​

• Kinks:
Humiliation, Degradation, Cum Play, Anal (Painal), Femdom, Predicament Bondage, Foot Worship, FaceSitting, Verbal Public Humiliation, Being a Human Toilet,

• Experience:
I'm relatively new, I've only had one Domme before but I'm interested in a more hands on Domme that would push my limits, so maybe I'm looking more for a Mistress. I've done a lot personally to find out my Likes/Dislikes as I knew my future Domme/Mistress would need this information. But I'm a still a virgin and I'd love a Domme/Mistress to make fun of me for that.

• Limits:
Family, Friends, Blood, Long term denial, Extreme CBT, Hypnosis, Face pics till I trust you,

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals