Looking for a female submissive

Iwillalwayskneel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2016
Hello , I'm 19 , And I'm searching for a submissive, I am only interested in a Long term relationship , I really hate short term relationships.

I will keep this ad short and clear , If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message

About myself as a person :

I am hasty , reckless , sometimes can be intolerable or unbearable , my mood swings frequently, usually triggered by something small and sometimes I talk a lot of shit . Yet I am not a complicated guy It's easy to get a long with me. I study law and work in an engineering company until I finish college .

I enjoy reading , jogging , Going to the gym , listening to music , I listen to anything as long as it's good but I'm mostly into rap . I LOVE cars and driving like I can drive all day long without getting tired . I do smoke . If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask .

About my kinky side :

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PAIN

My kinky side started to show when I was young , I noticed that I was into pain ,I would get butterflies in my stomach when someone gets punished at school , or seeing myself or someone else in Pain. yet I was young , inexperienced and didn't know anything about BDSM.

When I found out about BDSM and this lifestyle ,I got attracted to femdom, I figured out that being a sub is my role and I started exploring my submissive side , Most of my relationships were online until I submitted in real life and figured out that I am not a submissive , because after a month from submitting my body and mind refused to submit anymore , I couldn't take or handle one more order so I ended the relationship , Right now my pain tendencies are growing , started to have interests in knife play , blood , etc etc , started to have dark fantasies , Basically I'm only interested in all kind of pain and control right now.

What I am looking for :
- I Prefer someone who is close to my age , But all ages are welcome.

-Looking for a long term D/S relationship , someone that I can build trust and friendship with , Someone who is able to hold a decent converstation .

-Someone who is smart , obeident , confident, openminded , loyal , willing to try anything at least once and HAVE HIGH PAIN TOLERANCE .

- I Prefer experienced or at least semi-Experienced subs. But newbies or inexperiened subs are welcomed too.

-As I mentioned above I enjoy going to the gym and being fit so I expect my sub to be fit or at least willing to lose weight .

- A sub that will be able to communicate daily through kik or skype .

-Someone who will actually put some effort in this relationship and be willing to commit ,someone who is willing to learn , Not just a horny girl who wants to get off and leave .

- I require pictures and videos , But I won't ask for them right away , I understand that the sub need to build some trust with me before sending pictures , But I am straight therefore I will ask for a clean face picture as a proof and I am more than willing to send one in return too , Skype is a plus but not needed.

- Sex toys is a huge plus but it's not a deal breaker .

-I am into full control , Therefore I prefer less limits and more control

-I don't want her to submit to me right away , I Prefer to get to know each other first .

-That been said , As a dominant I have a huge thing for loyalty, devotion and compassion , I will provide guidance , Will try to be free most of the time to be able to help , control and guide my submissive through her day . I will treat her as an equal person first then a submissive second . I am into mind games therefore I will play and fuck your mind before playing with your body . I will respect your limits and safe words , But I will push your soft limits Because soft limits is not necessarily set in stone. It may be flexible, may be pushed or may change over time with experience or knowledge of that type of play. Your hard limits will be respect unless BOTH OF US decided to push them .

- I am mostly into Pain , control , humiliation and teasing , But I am open to anything else and my limits are very limited

- *English is not my native Language Because i am from the Middle east ( From Egypt ) so i apologize if i have any grammar mistakes in this ad

*Time Zones won't cause any problems because i can reschedule my day according to my Submissive , UTC/GMT +2 hours is my time Zone

-If you want to get my attention put some effort while messaging me , I won't reply to short or one line messages

I kept this ad short and clear but If You have any questions feel free to message me