model

racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
I am currently looking for a model to draw. I am looking for someone similar to my age (20). Obviously due to location real life will not be possible so it will be over skype, if interested send a PM...

racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
looking again for a model if anyone interested, PM and can chat more.

That_Guy_Again

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2017
I'd be interested, I sent you a pm, but it isnt showing up in my sent box. I am unable to use skype (no webcam) and I dont want to show my face, but if you are struggling to get people, then we can talk and see what we can do.

John M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2017
pm me with more details about what you're looking for - I'm 20 so should be the right age

John

PrincessJessica

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2017
I could be up for this over Skype, it's always been a fantasy of mine but I've never been brave enough to follow through with it to a life drawing class. The relative safety of Skype and just for one person would be great though. I'm 27 years old and hope that isn't too old for you. I've done some v.basic modelling on cam before (holding simple poses) and would consider showing my face. Would you appear on cam (clothed obviously) and where, if anywhere, would the drawing be shown?

I've also tried PM'ing and it didn't seem to send (full inbox?) so try PM'ing me or use my Skype: [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals